PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Apps

CJW93
24-03-2010, 01:54 PM
My blackerrys arrives tomorrow and I was just wondering where you get the apps from and how much they usually cost

xxMATTGxx
24-03-2010, 01:57 PM
My blackerrys arrives tomorrow and I was just wondering where you get the apps from and how much they usually cost

I don't know much about BlackBerry's but I know they have an AppWorld. If you go to: http://uk.blackberry.com/services/appworld/? you can see the top free app's and the top paid ones and so on.

The Professor
24-03-2010, 03:33 PM
I don't know much about BlackBerry's but I know they have an AppWorld. If you go to: http://uk.blackberry.com/services/appworld/? you can see the top free app's and the top paid ones and so on.

Just completely off topic, is it correct in Canadian English to put apostrophes in plurals or is that just you failing at grammar? Not trolling genuine question :P

What he said about blackberry appworld is correct, don't expect the earth though :)

xxMATTGxx
24-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Just completely off topic, is it correct in Canadian English to put apostrophes in plurals or is that just you failing at grammar? Not trolling genuine question :P

What he said about blackberry appworld is correct, don't expect the earth though :)

Probably just me failing.

Jordy
24-03-2010, 04:42 PM
I know one application you might appreciate. Go to http://mobile.formula1.com on your Blackberry (Make sure there's no www.), the official Formula 1 application with Live Timing and leaderboards etc. It's very good :)

The Professor
24-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Probably just me failing.

Pmsl I thought you were david sorry :'( In which case I edit my post to YOU SUCK :D

CJW93
24-03-2010, 06:13 PM
You legend :P is it free?

Jordy
24-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Yeah, you have to register with Formula1.com first though (Free).

CJW93
24-03-2010, 06:28 PM
I'm all set then thanks :)

Sunny.
24-03-2010, 06:51 PM
The blackberry appworld is very very crap compared to the well established apple app store.

The applications are quite expensive, especially the decent ones.
But you can get some very good apps for free too.

Colin-Roberts
24-03-2010, 07:08 PM
I think the whole idea of applications that are so small costing is dumb. Whether it's apple or blackberry, advanced ones sure but simple ones shouldn't cost money.

HotelUser
24-03-2010, 07:35 PM

If it's of ownership apostrophes are required:
e.g David's computer

If it's of a group then apostrophes are required at the end:
e.g the boys' washroom

No, Matt's (unfortunately) not Canadian, so I'm not sure why you inquired about Canadian apostrophe usage.

xxMATTGxx
24-03-2010, 07:39 PM
If it's of ownership apostrophes are required:
e.g David's computer

If it's of a group then apostrophes are required at the end:
e.g the boys' washroom

No, Matt's (unfortunately) not Canadian, so I'm not sure why you inquired about Canadian apostrophe usage.

He asked about it because he thought I was you David. :P

HotelUser
24-03-2010, 07:48 PM
He asked about it because he thought I was you David. :P

We are strikingly similar...

....especially in looks :love3:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!