PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Liv3wire.com ~ We Need Staff!

Cyklops
24-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Now, I know that we do indeed have another post, but that post did not contain enough information about the jobs which we are offering. Therefore, I, Co-Founder of Liv3wire.com, am going to make another thread, where the jobs will be explained in a bit more detail.

Liv3wire.com is a new up and coming technical support website, where we provide free help to any one who wants it. We also offer guides, tutorials and a great forum where you can chat with your friends!.

[Jobs Available]
Here at Liv3wire.com, we have many jobs that are up for grabs and we thought that we should offer them to you, here at HabboxForum.com. So, without any more interuptions, here are the jobs up for grabs:Live Support Operator - Live support operators run the LiveZilla support program. This is so we can help our clients, who are every day people, to fix their technical problems! Live Support Operators are the main part of our website and we only hire the very best! If you think you're brilliant, then apply now!

Content Manager - These very important people manage the content adders for liv3wire.com! They also have to write some content as well, so there's no getting off there!

Content Adder - These content adders write all the information that is on the Liv3wire.com website! The grammar of these people must be imaculate so Liv3wire.com looks as professional and as helpful as possible!

Forum Manager - These important people will manage the forum! This will include making skins and uploading scripts to make the forum much better!

Forum Moderators - These people help to moderate the forum. They make sure that everyone is behaving properly and all posts are not rude!

[Requirements]
We don't have many requirements here at Liv3wire.com. But we do have one or two! The first one is [I]professionalism. This is the main one, because without any of our staff being professional, we can not function as a site. The second requirement is behaviour. Without good behaviour you are not going to be nice to the clients on our website! This is terrible as it means they will never come back and we will start to fail as a support site.

[Application]

Name:
Surname:
MSN:
Experience (If any):
Any other information you think is acceptable:

Please send this is an e-mail to me: [email protected] and the director: [email protected] with the title of your job and application at the end for the subject: e.g. Forum Manager Application. Any e-mails that do not have the proper titles in the subject bar will be declined automatically.

We usually respond to e-mails in 48 hours. If you do not get an email back, then it usually means that you have not passed, however, do not fret, as we may not have read them yet!

Regards,
Liam - Liv3wire.com Co-Founder.

[/CENTER]

Liv3Wire
26-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Yep, we need your hard working brains hehe.

Thanks.

Oleh
26-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Im sure i get a login box whenever i click on this thread

Agnostic Bear
26-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Im sure i get a login box whenever i click on this thread

"http://liv3wire.com/quiet/LW_Logo_Four.png" in the thread start is causing this.

Liv3Wire
31-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Ye sorry, it's been fixed. Still looking for some management staff... Use the Liv3Wire job's page also if you wish.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!