PDA

View Full Version : phone minutes?!?!

,Lexiilu
24-03-2010, 06:10 PM
yeah hi so I don't know where this goes so if it doesn't go here, sorry mods xoxoxox

anyways a couple months ago we got 1400 minutes to people who werent on the same phone company plus 10 free unlim. numbers

kay well I asked my mom to change a number today and she said WE DONT HAVE THAT ANYMORE :@ and I was like ermm k were you ever gonna tell me? so I asked how many minutes we have and she said 300 ;l

before we switched we had 700 so I was like what the hell ;l and she's like YEAH YOU ALREADY USED 265!! I was like WHAT?! F!@#$!!!! :rude: anyways erm yeah so it's been 4 days so the next time I get more minutes is april 20th ;s

so I've decided to thank obama for making my mother broke and ruining my phone life xoxox

but srsly what am I supposed to do? cause like justin doesn't have texting, he just has a home phone so I dno how i'm supposed to live for that long ;s

k yeah if anyone can help that'd be fab xoxoxox

Moved by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); From 'Health, Life and relationships.'

Melsia
24-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Find other ways to talk :D like see more of each other or msn/skype (if he has internet). You could also ask your mum if you can have more minutes, seeing as you used so many it's obvious that more would be helpful for you!

,Lexiilu
24-03-2010, 06:18 PM
he does have internet :D thank god!! I'm going to check into how much more it costs, thanks melissa ;D

leah
24-03-2010, 10:48 PM
you can use msn calls and skype, like melissa said they're both free aswell!

Yonder
25-03-2010, 01:55 AM
if you dont want to skype to skype, you could always buy a package from skype to ring landlines, its super cheap. I live in Canada and when i ring my family back in UK i call off my pc to the landlines in UK.

For 3 months it cost me 8 pounds / $12 USA, unlimited any time to any UK landline. (you get to pick the country). If it is USA then you can get a package for landlines and cellphones for $2.95 a month

http://www.skype.com/allfeatures/subscriptions/?region=uscanada&cm_sp=sv|subscription-_-shop_index-_-Pick_subscription|en-us_CA#mexicanSubscriptionTab

,Lexiilu
26-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks SO much yonder! that's absolutely amazing and I had no idea :D I'll probably try that x

thanks so much for all your help! +rep to you all :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!