PDA

View Full Version : Name Shortcut +reps

JACKTARD
24-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi, until the about mid last week i hadnt been on habbo in about 3 months due to no computer and i've noticed everyone seems to be using shortcuts to say peoples names. There's a colon, then a space then the name spelled exactly. A few people have been doing it and i was wondering how to do it. +reps :)

dogboy123
24-03-2010, 08:40 PM
: x then click them

so type : x then click the user and it'll come up as : 'dogboy123' etc

lTraditional
24-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Also, type in the message you want so like dogboy123 said, type : x and click the user and then type you're message so if i wanted to say hello, it would come out like : Hello lTraditional or something like that.

Ardemax
25-03-2010, 06:32 AM
yeah i found this out a few months ago... lol

i don't think i was the first person to do it, but one of the first... let's just say a role play hotel helped :P

Grig
25-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Seems more compliated due to the extra clicks haha, all these new features are becoming a blur to me. I'd say it's more personal if you type it yourself, rather than typing -> clicking etc. Anyway that just may be me haha!

Mickword
25-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Seems more compliated due to the extra clicks haha, all these new features are becoming a blur to me. I'd say it's more personal if you type it yourself, rather than typing -> clicking etc. Anyway that just may be me haha!

I so know what you mean, im like *** when people are typing to me. I just go talk normal...

JACKTARD
26-03-2010, 05:03 PM
alright thanks :) +reps

Mikey
26-03-2010, 05:07 PM
I don't really see the point in doing:

: MikeyFusion

I think it's more easier just putting someones name? :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!