PDA

View Full Version : Collapsing

Yonder
25-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Hey, so i noticed on the forum index (using non habbo light skin) when you collapse categories they do not stay collapsed like they used to on the old vbulletin. So i cannot hide the sections i do not read.

Is this going to make a return?

On this note it would be nice to completely remove sections/forums from the forum index i have no interest. Obviously keep the important sections like habbox announcements etc.

I know some of you will think that this will reduce the chance of people reading other forums but some of us just stick to the few categories and never stray (ever!).

Just a simple feature that would be nice to have so i could remove all the clutter from my forum index.

Black_Apalachi
25-03-2010, 12:48 AM
I wouldn't really have a need to completely remove sections (I'm assuming you mean on a personal basis?) but I do hope collapsing becomes possible again.

Yonder
25-03-2010, 01:38 AM
I wouldn't really have a need to completely remove sections (I'm assuming you mean on a personal basis?) but I do hope collapsing becomes possible again.

Yes of course on a personal basis, e.g. i don't play or have any interest in habbo anymore so i would love to remove/collapse these categories.

Seatherny
25-03-2010, 07:15 AM
I never collapse them as I find something interesting in every category. However, they should try and make it work as it is very useful sometimes.

Jamesy
25-03-2010, 07:38 AM
This is a bug on vBulletin and hasn't been a removed feature - it only affects some people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!