PDA

View Full Version : Awards Error

Luke367
25-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Hello,
SimplexWebs removed the PHP for what i needed for the awards, My awards work but it as this error on it and on the admincp! Could someone please help?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 55

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 107

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 111

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 119

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 130

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 389

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkingh/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2552

+REP if you could help,
Thank you
Luke367

Tomm
25-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Guess they upgraded to PHP 5.3. Contact the creator of this awards system to get a updated version that does not use old PHP4 style declarations for new instances of classes.

You can stop the error from displaying by changing the error level of PHP to exclude E_STRICT (Contact your host) but it won't solve the problem - just hide it.

GoldenMerc
25-03-2010, 08:02 PM
There will be a upgrade asap i imagine, its a really popular hack.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!