PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park - Accross The Line Music Video! (GCSE Media Project)

Firehorse
25-03-2010, 10:37 PM
It took a hellish load of editing but I managed to get this video together and still make it look good!

If you are epileptic please don't view this - the strobe lighting in it is enough to give anyone an epileptic fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GLX3PvJQ9A

If you like it please do rate it 5 star!

Constructive criticism welcome, however won't be doing any further editing on this piece.

Neil
25-03-2010, 11:06 PM
It's ok, the "acting" could really do with a lot of work though.

Drummer looked really bored and confused, the bassist and guitarist didn't look like they knew what they were doing, didn't even look like they were that willing to actually take part in the video.

Firehorse
25-03-2010, 11:10 PM
It's ok, the "acting" could really do with a lot of work though.

Drummer looked really bored and confused, the bassist and guitarist didn't look like they knew what they were doing, didn't even look like they were that willing to actually take part in the video.

If it was our choice we wouldn't even have bothered making it :P And none of us do any drama either.

Neil
26-03-2010, 02:24 AM
If it was our choice we wouldn't even have bothered making it :P And none of us do any drama either.

I can tell. :P

It's alright but if you can, get people who are willing to act for you from drama classes or something, I'm sure you have a friend or two who can do some degree of acting.

Blinger1
26-03-2010, 03:15 AM
I liked it until about 11 seconds in when the guitarist comes then it just went downhill tbh. But really loving the start. How do you do the crazy thing with the cars?

Catzsy
26-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Filming and editing is pretty good. Fast paced with the song. Love the blurry chaotic running. A nice touch. You have some good elements of time and space with the wheel, slowed down street scenes, and fast pace street scenes. There is enough very good stuff in this to do well.

Art
26-03-2010, 02:17 PM
You all looked pretty bored tbh.

Firehorse
26-03-2010, 05:54 PM
I liked it until about 11 seconds in when the guitarist comes then it just went downhill tbh. But really loving the start. How do you do the crazy thing with the cars?

The cars was a timelapse, same with the London Eye. He had to stand there for 10 minutes, it was quite a pain when a group of pedestrians came and stood confusingly infront of the camera at one point for about 10 seconds, if you slow it down a lot you might see them.

The problem I faced with the rest of the video was content - as you can see i've re-used clips and thats simply because theres nothing else to put there. We needed to do an extra days filming just to get something to fill the verses, which ended up being mostly the drums.

Filming and editing is pretty good. Fast paced with the song. Love the blurry chaotic running. A nice touch. You have some good elements of time and space with the wheel, slowed down street scenes, and fast pace street scenes. There is enough very good stuff in this to do well.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I think the video got a couple of 1 star ratings, which instantly makes it seem worse than it is which is a shame. After all, it is mostly original content.

Axel
26-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Linkin Park are still making music? I thought it went totally downhill after Meteora.

Misawa
26-03-2010, 09:08 PM
One of the biggest contemporary bands in the world, so no.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!