PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Disconnections when going in rooms?

Statistic.
26-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Certain rooms I go in dc as soon as I try and comes up with this error:

Oops!! 1009 (#83261998)

Oops, the client encountered a technical problem. Not to worry this error has now been recorded to our system and will be investigated by our support team.
Please re-open hotel (http://www.habbo.co.uk/flash_client) to continue. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyone else having the same issue???? :S

jobrowb2
31-03-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm having the same problem when going to other peoples rooms some work some don't I also DC when I go into marketplace after about 10sec's of opening it.
I don't think many people are having the problem because iv talked to my mates and other people and they don't get it I thought it was only me.

dogboy123
31-03-2010, 03:59 PM
What browser are you guys on, cause it's not happening with me

jobrowb2
31-03-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm using firefox but I'm getting the same problem with Explorer I have just sent Habbo a Email and waiting on a reply.

Ill let you no what they say.

Grippz
31-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I got signed out when I went in a public room lol.. Stupid crap

jobrowb2
31-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Yep I get a message when in public rooms (You Have Successfully Signed Out) lol

Sharon
31-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Is it just me or since BETA came out Habbos gone downhill? Slower. Marketplace. Pressie charge. No longer creds in pressies. Credit charge.........
I could go on.

jobrowb2
31-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Is it just me or since BETA came out Habbos gone downhill? Slower. Marketplace. Pressie charge. No longer creds in pressies. Credit charge.........
I could go on.

I Agree Habbo Has Just Gone Money Mad. And With The Updates Habbo Uses More Virtual Memory And Is Alot Slower (Lag).

crazed
01-04-2010, 10:34 AM
I think habbo is better. The marketplace is a great tool to have, and my habbo isn't slower :S Credits in pressies got removed because of the new achievement badge, so..

Matthew
01-04-2010, 11:48 AM
I dont have the problem, and im on IE :S

MONEYMAGIC
01-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I dont have the problem either but one of my friends does. Strange

jobrowb2
01-04-2010, 03:20 PM
I sent Habbo a Email asking them what they think the problem is that I'm having. They Replied with the following.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your email.

You may be experiencing this problem because your computer cache is full. Every time you visit a web site, your computer stores information in a notebook called a ?cache?. This information is stored to help memorize your favourite websites and make note of things you visit. Of course, the more you browse the Internet, the fuller your cache becomes! It?s a good idea to clear your cache every 2-3 weeks to stop it filling up and causing problems.

You'll find many guides on the web to clearing you cache. Every internet browser/operating system is different, so we cannot provide you with specific help on this issue - but you can find it easily using Google.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just replied by basicly telling them I have done this and It did not make a difference I also told them 1 or 2 things about the computer and the web browser I am using probably pointless things lol but I'm just waiting on a reply.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!