PDA

View Full Version : Ludus leaves Habbo - Email Proof!

MateOMG
26-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Hi

In a couple of months I will be leaving the business to pursue my education, although technically this will be my last day (I have a lot of holiday days to use up! ;).
I have known the Habbo brand for a long time and this decision is obviously a difficult one, and I will keep my early goodbye message very short as you are all busy and have lots to do! ;)

Sulake is a Company which has amazing potential and I have faith that the storm will soon pass and you will continue to dominate the social game (PLEASE push Zynga aside! ;) - Habbo is one of the oldest social networking sites and has continued to stand tall and strong when their competitors have drifted off into obscurity! I have never worked with such amazing professionals (Oisin Lunny/Claire Panter/Chris Burton and definately Rebekah West to name a few! I don't have time to name you all but if I could, you know I would) and to say you will be missed is an understatement.

If you would like to stay in touch (and I hope you would!) my contact details are:-

[Links Removed]

Next year, when I check Habbo's financial results, I want to see record breaking figures that fulfill that strong expectations I have, and continue to have, for you!! :)

Goodbye, and good luck. :)

P.S. All these emails fall into a black hole and can't be read! ;)

---

Send an email to [email protected] and this is the reply you get.

Bye Ludus!

Thread closed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Already posted within this topic here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=635049&page=2

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!