PDA

View Full Version : My Runescape based site.

Thomas
27-03-2010, 08:52 PM
i was really bored so i decided to make my own runescape site. it is still beening made but have a look at whats done so far! http://runescapguides.ezweb123.com/ i think its ok for 1 hours work :P I'm not paying money for it or anything it just does the job.

this site will include:
Money Making Guides. (f2p, p2p, lvl3 newbies)
Newest runescape updates
and skill training.
i'm looks for people who have 99 in skills to give me some info on the bast way to that 99 from level 1 for this site :) if not i'll be looking about runewiki ect for ideas on how to get that up.

scottish
27-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Att/str/def/hp - Slayer for 99
Range - range ogres etc to like 75, grey chin mummies 75-85 then red chin skellys 85-99
Prayer - use dragon bones on guilded altar
Mage - use the air spells to the first tele, then keep teleing to the place for lvls, once get 65 alch for 99
Runecraft - make best runes you can then ZMI
Construction - make larders of each type for fastest levels
Agility - Dno dont do agil
Herb - dno dont do herb
Thieving - from lvl 21 go to pyramid plunder, pick pocket men etc whatever you can before it
Fletching - make best longbow you can
Slayer - slay stuff
Hunter - dont do hunt
Mining - dont do mine
Smithing - make platebody for best type you can
Fishing - fish crap to 40 lobs to like 60 odd them monks to 80 odd then sharks to 99
Cook - cook best food you can
Firemaking - cut logs/buy logs for 30 and firemake, after you get 30 use willow logs to 45, then maple logs to 99 (cheap)
Woodcutting - cut best log you can until ivy, then ivy for 99
Farming - plant best seeds you can
Summon - M4K£ P0UCH£5!? :P

Pretty much sums up most 99s lol

Matthew
27-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Its looking good for 1 hours work ~ keep it up!

Thomas
28-03-2010, 06:32 AM
thanks for the good comments well 2 but :P so yeh i will try to the money making pages today!

Callum.
28-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Bit pointless doing it. There's many sites with far better layouts etc with a huge community like zybez.

Thomas
28-03-2010, 01:53 PM
well i was bored. thats why i made it.i know it will never be like zybez or runehq. but yano i was bored and thats only 1 hour of work :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!