PDA

View Full Version : Am I a lightweight when it comes to drinking?

Special
28-03-2010, 08:29 AM
i started drinking at about 6 in the evening

I had half a bottle of cherry lambrini & 2 gulpfulls of pure baileys

Then after about 1 hour i had a strong barcardi & coke as did my friends.

2 of my friends didn't like it so I drank it lol

Thennn I had about 1 liter of normal lambrini

luce
28-03-2010, 09:32 AM

depends what it was like when you finished really..

dirrty
28-03-2010, 09:34 AM
lol lambrini.

all of the above doesn't suggest your a lightweight if you were fine after drinking em. if you were pretty drunk after drinking, then possibly/probably. but i'd consider someone a lightweight who can't even drinking a few of the simplest drinks without being off their ****.

Smits
28-03-2010, 09:47 AM
How can we tell from that, you didnt tell us your state of mind after that. You do however seem to remember it pretty well so...

danzooo
28-03-2010, 12:54 PM
To be fair that is a lot of drink, but how were you after? Tipsy? Or absolutely steamin?

Special
28-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I was pretty drunk lol, i didn't mention it before because i hate it when people go around like 'omg i was so drunk last night' but as it's the point of this thread - yes i was drunk

Kieran
28-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Your level of "drunkness" can depend on a lot of factors. IE, how much food you'd eaten and what kind etc. How your body reacts to certain types of alcohol. I'd only consider yourself a lightweight if you can't handle say more than a couple of drinks.

buttons
28-03-2010, 01:03 PM

did you drink all 3 bacardis n coke? (yuck)
if you were drunk off the lambrini, few gulps + one drink then i'd say you are. that'd probably get me half gone (if i ever chose to drink any of that) and i'm a complete lightweight...although if it was 3 bacardi and coke then i'd probably be drunk

who cares if you're a lightweight, less money needs to be spent and you won't feel dreadful in the morning.

Black_Apalachi
29-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Whether you were very drunk or not, it's pretty hard to make a judgement if you've been drinking all sorts of different things as you'll get drunk much quicker like that anyway.

Browney
29-03-2010, 03:22 PM
I always get worse when I mix drinks. Went from Cider to Southern Comfort shots the other night. Ugh.

FlyingJesus
29-03-2010, 04:21 PM
If you know what you've drunk, you haven't drunk enough. I don't really get why people count their drinks anyway, you should just enjoy having them at the time and move on

luce
29-03-2010, 04:38 PM
To be fair that is a lot of drink, but how were you after? Tipsy? Or absolutely steamin?

that's not alot if he started at 6

I was pretty drunk lol, i didn't mention it before because i hate it when people go around like 'omg i was so drunk last night' but as it's the point of this thread - yes i was drunk

then i shall label you lightweight. Your body will get better though if you drink more - not that i advocate underage drinking :)!

Axel
29-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Why do you care how much of a lightweight you are, or how much you drink? Just drink to have fun, not to count your drinks and tell everyone about it.

Swastika
29-03-2010, 08:36 PM
lmao lambrini, are you 12 or something drinking in the park?
be a man and get some jack daniels!

flatface
29-03-2010, 09:53 PM
If you know what you've drunk, you haven't drunk enough. I don't really get why people count their drinks anyway, you should just enjoy having them at the time and move on

This is like the first thing I agree with you on Tom, obvi trying to be all big thinking you're all cool cause of what you've drunk. Let me tell you something, lambrini is not cool!!

Black_Apalachi
30-03-2010, 12:51 PM

This is true. It wrecks head trying to remember the next day though :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!