PDA

View Full Version : Egg Hunt

dogboy123
28-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Is it really needed that everytime there's a new egg, a new announcement has to be made? If there's one each day then every other announcement which is possibly more important just gets drowned out. It should be in one thread, then its in the users best intrest to go to that thread.

Con
28-03-2010, 04:01 PM
I agree, maybe just sticky a thread and keep replying to that with the winners and the new information for the next egg?

Calvin
28-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Yeah I keep on getting arcade and egg hunt notices lol. Really annoying..

Hecktix
28-03-2010, 07:05 PM
At Christmas, it was proven that if announcements are posted in one single thread, the competition got less entries.

I guess Bunny could try it tomorrow, however if its going to affect entries there is not much point, there's also the fact that it's announcing winners. Will see what others say in this thread, but as I said, at Christmas, competitions posted in single threads recieved double the entries than in multiple threads.

You will notice in the arcade one, Bunny announces each tournament in the main thread.

dogboy123
28-03-2010, 07:07 PM
True, maybe they should be made in the community notice board?

Hecktix
28-03-2010, 07:10 PM
True, maybe they should be made in the community notice board?

Sorry I made an error in my above post, I have corrected it now.

Yes, I shall tell Bunny to post in the Community Noticeboard tomorrow when announcing his winners, the arcade will continue to be in announcements though, as the winners for that are important as they relate to new arcade games.

dogboy123
28-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Okiley, thank the bunny for me ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!