PDA

View Full Version : Buying using Card

Suspective
28-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I just purchased credits using my debit card. I'm not completely sure, if I had enough on it but the payment went through and I have the credits. It says you could be perm banned, if its later declined. Do payments go through straight away or is it confirmed beforehand?

If it is validated on purchase, I'll be fine. But if it goes through later on I obviously won't.

Catzsy
29-03-2010, 09:55 AM
If it's gone through you should have no worries - you band would have denied the transaction otherwise. They say that because some people use other peoples credit and debit cards and when they find out they they tell the bank or CC company who then make a claim to get the money back from Sulake.

Romanity
29-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Exactly that. Unless theres a Sulae based error that Habbo will then try and pass off as your own fault.
It used to be that the account balance wasn't verified... like when you used to still be able to use a card in a shop with little money and just have -£1.52 or something.. But this is all being stopped now (unless of course you have an overdraft)

If it's gone through you should have no worries - you band would have denied the transaction otherwise. They say that because some people use other peoples credit and debit cards and when they find out they they tell the bank or CC company who then make a claim to get the money back from Sulake.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!