PDA

View Full Version : Nuke Boosters

Lew
28-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Is it me or are there alot of nuke boosters lately?

Black_Apalachi
29-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Somebody messaged me the other day asking if I wanted to nuke boost with them but I was like no. I love it when you come across boosters - you'll be walking through some long grass and hear that crack sound of a tactical insertion and BINGO! You creep up on the pair of them and take 'em out. Rinse and repeat :P

samsaBEAR
29-03-2010, 01:06 PM
for hilarious booster owning, check out this guy's videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NITwwUHwy4 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuB3tqMrpA
I haven't seen many nuke boosters at all recently, but like above, I get quite a few messages asking me to boost with them

Warning: Videos contain language that is filtered on the forum

Ardemax
29-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Had a nuke booster in a game earlier today.

34 - 0 the guy was.

The guy on my team... 0 - 34.

Bit odd.

Black_Apalachi
30-03-2010, 11:08 AM
for hilarious booster owning, check out this guy's videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NITwwUHwy4 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuB3tqMrpA.
I haven't seen many nuke boosters at all recently, but like above, I get quite a few messages asking me to boost with them

Hahaha :P The best place to find them is on Rundown at the boundaries where there's loads of tall shrubs. Get some dead silence and a heartbeat sensor and you're away.

dogboy123
31-03-2010, 10:40 AM
I was doing this yesterday cause I got bored, and it's soo funny. You wait till their on like 23 then kill them :P

Wise
06-04-2010, 06:26 PM
I think that people who boost are slowly stopping. My friend boosts EVERY minute he is on. He boosts nukes and headshots all day, then brags about how "good" he is. My friend asked if he wanted to boost nukes, and I thought that it really gets on my nerves when your in a game of boosters, and after about 3 minutes, the guy shouts "Enemy nuke! It's all over!"

:L Most people have 10 nukes now, and people who still boost can be found easily. It's not hard thanks to KillFeed.

Lew
10-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Killed some guys in the power station on estate, I waitied till he was on 23killstreak and killed him, boy did he shout. He was 4th Prestige 40 and he didnt even win the game even with his 23kills

Black_Apalachi
11-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Killed some guys in the power station on estate, I waitied till he was on 23killstreak and killed him, boy did he shout. He was 4th Prestige 40 and he didnt even win the game even with his 23kills

How do you know what streak somebody is on?

I also found some boosters in the power station and I was in the building which is in the opposite corner at the hole in the side of the upstairs wall with a sniper. For some reason they kept spawning right inside the doorway exactly in my line of sight and then one of them was trying to climb onto the roof so I got my own little streak from them :D

PaulMacC
11-04-2010, 04:02 PM
for hilarious booster owning, check out this guy's videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NITwwUHwy4 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iuB3tqMrpA

Warning: Videos contain language that is filtered on the forum
I'm doing a dualtage with him for the fourth installment of that series. The third should be up on machinima soon.

Lew
12-04-2010, 01:00 AM
When you press select on your xbox controller (If you have xbox) A like scoreboard will come up
and I think he was on 23 for 0 then I killed him ;p

samsaBEAR
12-04-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm doing a dualtage with him for the fourth installment of that series. The third should be up on machinima soon.

ha that's awesome. he's probably one of my favourite youtubers. he definitely needs to commentate more, his two up on machinima made me laugh so much

Black_Apalachi
13-04-2010, 12:47 AM

Since samsaBEAR posted those, I watched all of that guy's MW2 videos and I have to say they are the best COD videos I have ever seen. Just the style and everything is amazing. Looking forward to the next installments :)

samsaBEAR
13-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Sandy's videos are awesome because they're fun and entertaining. Like going on Wasteland with a thermal Vector, and still winning.
After saying I hadn't seen any for a while, I actually encountered some last night. I followed them for like 2-3 hours, got lots of killstreaks myself and stopped them getting anything past Harriers.

Accipiter
13-04-2010, 03:34 PM
I haven't seen nuke boosters in ages thats probably because i've been on team d alot more instead.

His videos are hilarious

AlexOC
13-04-2010, 05:00 PM
I look squirting them everywhere.

Then you hear them shout 'quick quick destroy by tactical insertion!!'

Gibs960
13-04-2010, 05:38 PM
My mate used to boost on private matches, but since you can't boost on private matches now, he's "stopped" he says. I've boosted once to unlock a gun I was really close to getting, but my mates boosted up to 3rd prestige and they act all hard 'cos they're like a higher level than other people. Nuke boosting it stupid, I just put like AC130 and Chopper Gunner, so I can get more kills :) If I boost that is :P

Swastika
13-04-2010, 05:56 PM
I used to boost headshots for camos but i dont need to anymore, i love killing nuke boosters, its just quality when theyre all going mad shouting "carn't you just let us get a nuke" and stuff haha.

@Gibs960 - Why do your friends act cool because they've got third prestige, thats nothing. :P

AlexOC
13-04-2010, 06:01 PM
I've not prestiged once yet :(

Lew
13-04-2010, 06:05 PM
I've not prestiged once yet :(

I could but im getting some challenges done first because im like halfway through em.

Gibs960
13-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Cos most of us have either lost out internet or only just recently got the game so everyone on xbox is only like 1st or 2nd prestige cos of a certain reason, so they act tough. :D

Swastika
13-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Oh, thats homosexual.

Ardemax
13-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Tbh there's no worry in even prestieging at all.

SeaNanners is only 0th prestiage, 70 after all.

Lew
13-04-2010, 08:21 PM
SeaNanners ftw

AlexOC
13-04-2010, 09:15 PM
I love SeaNanners

samsaBEAR
14-04-2010, 12:47 AM
I'd gladly let SeaNanners have his way with me if he asked nicely

Jahova
14-04-2010, 06:05 AM
Nice videos up there. Lol!

Black_Apalachi
15-04-2010, 10:33 AM
The best is when you stalk them to games and kill them so much that they start saying 'I hate [Gamertag]' :L

Accipiter
15-04-2010, 10:42 AM
had a good hunt last night, two turds were boosting and i kept killing them, invited to the party i said "shouldn't be nuke boosting" "were not nuke boosting, if you didn't notice we were taking turns in killing each other for camos" wierd that, because they seemed to be getting killstreaks :S

oh and i still came top <3

Black_Apalachi
15-04-2010, 10:59 AM
had a good hunt last night, two turds were boosting and i kept killing them, invited to the party i said "shouldn't be nuke boosting" "were not nuke boosting, if you didn't notice we were taking turns in killing each other for camos" wierd that, because they seemed to be getting killstreaks :S

oh and i still came top <3

Oh yeah that's another thing, when you're concentrating on hunting boosters and then you realise you're winning the game :P

Lew
18-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Lol WD :D

samsaBEAR
29-04-2010, 11:33 PM
I just got into a Team Tac game where everyone in it was boosting. As soon as I got into the game I could see Tac Insertions everywhere, realised I got into a boosting lobby, and just owned everyone in it. Final score was like 40-1, they all dropped out at the end.
And to add to the fun, one of them dropped out of party chat and was like: 'SAM, SAMSA, SAMSABEAR LISTEN TO ME YOU JERK. WE'RE BOOSTING, YOU CAN JOIN IN.' So when I carried on owning them he was like 'FINE YOU'RE MISSING OUT'. Made me chuckle.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!