PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboHeat.com - Coming soon

Cherpi
30-03-2010, 12:05 PM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4241/logolos.png

HabboHeat is a brand new habbo fansite that will be opening very soon, we will be producing great music, guides, news, friendly forum and much more. We're in need of some staff and this is what the thread is all about.

Technician - This person will need to be able to code, they will be in charge of making sure everything is in working order and help out with the making of the site.

Graphics Designer - This person will need to be able to create images for the website, including helping out with layouts (for future versions)

Events coordinator - For this job you need quite a bit of furniture, and you must be creative to come up with ideas for events and make them into reality.

News Writer - This person needs to be able to write in full English and must use perfect grammar, you can't just copy and paste things.

Forum Moderator - For this job you MUST have past experience, they need to be able to help run a forum.

Radio DJ - For this job you must have a large amount of music and SAM, you need to be over 12 years old and must be good at DJing.

Also, some of the people who apply will be given the role of manager (Of their chosen job)

Application form:

Habbo name:
Email:
Job you want:
Past experience (Links please...):
Example of work:*

*Forum Mod's don't need to put this into their applications. If you're interested, PM me.

Mike
HabboHeat owner

Moved by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); From 'Show off your website here'.

Tweets.
30-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Habbo Name: Tweets.
Email: [email protected]
Job: Forum Mod/Manager (if avaliable.)
Past Exp.: Habtastic.com , clubhabbo.net , habbohut.com
Example Of Work: N/A

Thank you in advance.

Sameer!
30-03-2010, 06:36 PM
good luck with your site

Romanity
01-04-2010, 02:37 PM
I hope to god its better and more professional than some of the websites being advertised recently.
Good luck :) x

dbgtz
01-04-2010, 04:47 PM
For **** sake don't use that text for a banner it's so common.

Cherpi
02-04-2010, 02:52 PM
For **** sake don't use that text for a banner it's so common.
I'm not :D That was just for this thread, I needed a quick title.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!