PDA

View Full Version : Habboxlive Music.

Lindsey
30-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Do you listen to habboxlive?

Gosh, Well, I sure know DJing on habboxlive, and being a Senior DJ, and having to Listen to the DJs. Songs repeat, Well. I was just wondering what are some good songs that you wanna hear? I'm trying to get some playlists where there are some old and new music. But I need some help :) . What are some good music that can be played? :)

Thanks ;)

xoxo
Senior DJ
Hazy.

Cosmic
30-03-2010, 09:34 PM
I'm sure Jess posts in a thread with loads of suggested songs in or something? Not sure if it has been updated in a while but yeah.

Perhaps you could try looking at different charts, e.g. the top 40, indie chart, dance chart, etc.

Keri?!
30-03-2010, 09:40 PM
There's different charts on www.billboard.com
All genres of music lol x

Calvin
02-04-2010, 12:27 AM
You should play a wide range of genres. E.g. dance, techno, rock, and others instead of just top 40 music because everytime I tune in, it's the same songs all the time.

Grig
03-04-2010, 08:48 AM
You should play a wide range of genres. E.g. dance, techno, rock, and others instead of just top 40 music because everytime I tune in, it's the same songs all the time.

Ditto on this. There are more than enough songs which Jess posts, if you still want more MSN me and I will send you hits of some more song playlists.

Keri?!
03-04-2010, 08:59 AM
and I can send you some rock music ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!