PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Partay Softwhare

AlexHumphreys
13-09-2004, 03:26 PM
Ive Heard thet if you hack habbo or use 3rd party softwhare habbo or sulake could take you to court
-Is this true

NOTE - I AM NOT A SCRIPTER OR HACKER SO DONT TAKE IT THAT WAY
Thanks

EDITED by Arcanum - Forum Moderator

Warning. You have broken the Forum Rules.
Please make sure you post in the correct forum.

*THREAD MOVED TO ANYTHING ABOUT HABBO*

Jin
13-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Usuallly what they would do if they found you using a 3rd party program is to ban you.

Tools which flood are also counted as a 3rd party Program they wont take legal action for it they would just ban you its really up to them to how long they ban you for i havent come across anyone who has ever gotten an Ip ban (perm ban) for flooding.

Scripting will usually end in an Ip ban (perm ban) so they wont bother again there.

How ever hacking (and i mean proper hacking like accessing their Servers and mainframes not keyloggers) They hold every right to take legal action Everyone does If they are using things like symantec's internet security and they realise that someone is trying to hack them then they will probly tell their internet service provider. Also using programs like symantecs and similar the program will locate the ip address so it shouldnt be too hard to find the culprit. Then habbo will reserve the right to take legal action and so do the "hackers" ISP because im sure that it will be against their terms and conditions.

SAME NOTE AS THE GUY ABOVE ME

THE NINJA
14-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Usuallly what they would do if they found you using a 3rd party program is to ban you.

Tools which flood are also counted as a 3rd party Program they wont take legal action for it they would just ban you its really up to them to how long they ban you for i havent come across anyone who has ever gotten an Ip ban (perm ban) for flooding.

Scripting will usually end in an Ip ban (perm ban) so they wont bother again there.

How ever hacking (and i mean proper hacking like accessing their Servers and mainframes not keyloggers) They hold every right to take legal action Everyone does If they are using things like symantec's internet security and they realise that someone is trying to hack them then they will probly tell their internet service provider. Also using programs like symantecs and similar the program will locate the ip address so it shouldnt be too hard to find the culprit. Then habbo will reserve the right to take legal action and so do the "hackers" ISP because im sure that it will be against their terms and conditions.

SAME NOTE AS THE GUY ABOVE ME

Sulake's systems are very unique, therefore if a hacker can gain access, they are pretty good. Hackers that are clever will hide their tracks, and their IP(s). So I doubt they would be caught.. especially by Symantec's programs, which by the way are very poor and easy to get past.

But, if they did catch someone, then yes, they would be taken to court. Most hacking is illegal afterall.

Congregate
14-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Yes, If you know anyone that scripts or hacks you should report them straight away to hobbas. As the other guy said :
Scripting = Perm ban
Hacking = Taken to courts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!