PDA

View Full Version : Farm in your front garden.

kuzkasate
31-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Well my friend is 14 and she loves animals. Not the animals you'd expect though.. shes got chickens, hens, pigs and a horse in her front garden. Its all protected which is good but I mean why the hell would you have a farm in your front garden lol?

Oh and I think she has more in her back garden too. Not sure though. She also has 3 dogs, 2 cats, fish and a parrot inside her house.. lol. Doesnt that seem a bit weird? She doesnt live in the country side lol, near the city centre. Quite unusual really so I thought I'd share :P

Smits
31-03-2010, 05:56 PM
How big is the garden?

kuzkasate
31-03-2010, 06:01 PM
How big is the garden?

Well it is quite big, but they built like some thing like a wooden stand and theres like wooden tables and chairs all around and then you get a little part of the farm lol. I'd be scared if that was set on fire, everone dies.

dirrty
31-03-2010, 06:06 PM
having so many farm animals which isn't on a farm must pose some legality questions?

Smits
31-03-2010, 06:27 PM
^They sound cramped up. Dont usually get large gardens big enough for all them in inner city areas..

kuzkasate
31-03-2010, 06:49 PM
She lives just right outside a police station lol. I think she wants more too!

Describe
31-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Maybe she just has a general intrest in animals, sharing the same intrests as her parents possibly? They're always a big influence them.

kuzkasate
31-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Maybe she just has a general intrest in animals, sharing the same intrests as her parents possibly? They're always a big influence them.
Her parents arent exactly happy about it lol. I mean that smell in the morning as you get out your house to go to work..

Wig44.
31-03-2010, 06:59 PM
I'd love to have year around access to farm animals. Think of the grass fed meat and raw grass fed dairy you could get.

StripedTiger
05-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Err maybe she needs to be encouraged to get a stable for the horse? Maybe encourage her to get something smaller? guineapigs? a hamster?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!