PDA

View Full Version : Easter Favourites - Ends 10th April

lTraditional
31-03-2010, 09:46 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/9abjo3.gif

All you need to do is tell us what do you like most about easter and why? It is as simple as that and I am not asking for a detailed entry, just a couple of lines and the best explanation wins. To enter this competition, simply post your explanations in a reply to this thread. Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

Pigperson
05-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Well, being honest, Habbox Comps ofc and Events :) But when not on the computer, I would say it's the feeling when you get up of exchanging eggs and sitting down with family because most of the time I'm sure most families don't sit together. To add to that, all the activities, childish at this age but still a laugh, for example the traditional easter egg hunt :)

Will

Fustraton
05-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Waking up in the morning and finding all the easter eggs in the living room and my brother eating them all <3

-Nick
06-04-2010, 07:57 AM
eating load and loads of chocolate and get sick also go out with my mates and go to the pub and somtime we do a eatser egg hunt but we never do it becasue we are so lame and after we have eaten all the chocolate we wont more and more so we never do the egg hunt i think we did in once when i was 14 but i dont really do it any more

thanks

..dj-will..

sammy
06-04-2010, 10:17 AM
I agree with Will - when on the computer its all about the different events & competitions Habbox will be doing. But when not on the computer it's about having fun with your family, for example eating dinner together & exchanging chocolate eggs. It's also about remembering the true meaning behind Easter, Jesus's resurrection - not to mention scoffing your face with chocolate :D!

becky.boo
06-04-2010, 11:12 AM
sooo.... if im honest i do secretely enjoy easter the most because of all the chocolate :D But another reason why i enjoy easter is because the shops are closed etc which means none of the family can sneek out, and it can be a whole big family get together :D :D :D
o.O and i alsooooo looovvveee seeing baby chicks :D OOOO and habbox of course ::)

StripedTiger
06-04-2010, 08:06 PM
melting my chocolate eggs and making my own rice krispie cakes for me and the family ;)

Markeh
06-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Easter sales. I've had LCD TVs half price, phones at very low prices, designer clothes at near-Primark prices, and of course, dirt cheap easter eggs. BARGAIN, saves me tons of money. Bought myself a decent digital camera for £40 this year.

Calvin
07-04-2010, 01:26 AM
I like it because it's the time you can eat as much chocolate as you like (even though I only have about one egg now) and when you come on the computer theres plenty of events and competitions that you can do.

pink80652
07-04-2010, 04:41 PM
The thing i like best about easter is the childish feeling u get back from when u were little and the easter egg hunt also i like waking up and thinkin very hard about which easter egg to open first and end up with doing enney meeny miney mo. Also even though i am not religious my self the actual reason why we celebrate easter because of jesus being crucified on the cross. And a little fact here the easter egg represents new life.

Jessie
07-04-2010, 08:56 PM
My favourite bit of easter is when i become a young child again and go on an easter egg hunt in my garden! Its the one tradition ive kept through-out all easter and when i have children i will do it for them :) As you can see im not very sentimental when it comes to easter..It's all about the CHOCOLATE for me ;D

Judas
08-04-2010, 12:19 AM
no school, family, and it is the one time of year along with christmas i am guaranteed to feel sick after eating too much :) nice one

mr-lacy
08-04-2010, 07:12 AM
Hey habbox, This is what I like about easter. I like getting easter presents and eating LOTS of chocolate!!!! Also spending time with my family. :)(:

Gummyish
08-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Waking up, seeing the huge amount of chocolate i have to get through in that day :D

-=Cithien=-
08-04-2010, 03:55 PM
One word:
JESUS.

Nahh..
It'll have to be the online events, and food. ;)

Sharon
08-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Nothing really, it's just a normal day for me. Since I don't believe in these God or Jesus people. And then they charge you more for spherical Chocolate, why not just buy a Freddo and live with it?

Superbet
08-04-2010, 10:02 PM
What I love about easter is That I get loads of easter eggs and bunny ears:)

luce
09-04-2010, 09:33 AM
My favorite thing is the easter holidays because you get a break from school and everything is coming to life in my garden with all the tad poles etc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!