PDA

View Full Version : Good cheap camera phones

Pazza
31-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Basically, all I use my phone for is text, calls and camera, which is why I had an LG viewty, til it smashed :/

And I don't really want to spend too much, so i'm just wondering if you know of any phones with pretty good cameras, which are quite cheap? Like , under £70 ?

marriott0.01
02-04-2010, 03:33 PM
Samsung Genio is cheap and pretty much the same as the LG Viewty. If not that, go for something like the LG Cookie, they're all pretty similar to the Viewty.

danzooo
02-04-2010, 03:38 PM
A used Nokia N95 would be your best bet, I had one and the camera was the best I've seen on a phone.

5MP, autofocus, flash etc.

Casanova
04-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Lg pop. Three megalpixel camera, full 3" touch screen in the world's most compact size (basically smallest 3" screen phone in the world apparently), made of 90% recycled materials, so it has the green tag too, you can buy a case for it which recharged with solar power, it has an acellorometer (when you turn the phone from portrait to landscape it follows you), widgets, mp3 player, FM radio and of course... in your price range!

£49.95 plus a £20 top up = £69.95.
it comes on vodafone, orange and 02. You can buy it from phones4u. You can save yourself money if you ask them about "upgrading" your current pay as you go sim on any of the three networks, meaning you don't need to top up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!