PDA

View Full Version : Thrones should be Discontinued.

HolyWar
01-08-2005, 10:49 PM
I think staff should stop giving out thrones, a new rare should be made similar to the throne that they slowly give out, they would be able to control the value of it based on quantity they release. The throne has suffered enough and so have all the other high priced rares, items like thrones, typos and all other supers should be discontinued as we await for an arrival of a new generation of Mega rares and such. This of course would mostly benefit the users who are already affected by the damage sustained to an already damaged rare market.

Duck.
01-08-2005, 11:06 PM
And because... all your thrones you have will be worth more and never get lower. :P

Smits
01-08-2005, 11:07 PM
And because... all your thrones you have will be worth more and never get lower. :P

wot he said :rolleyes:

HolyWar
01-08-2005, 11:07 PM
I don't have any thrones. I think they are becoming flooded, too many of them out there, the market needs dilution. Too many dino's just needs a big change, more of other items.

02-08-2005, 12:50 AM
Habbo staff don't believe in rare market, or habbox rare chart for furnis. That what mandy says and she knows good. I heart my thrones, all i know.

Good ideas.
Will it happen? nosry.

-Yours truley P_P

Dudeitsme
02-08-2005, 01:06 AM
unspoken you have 100 thrones so dont play lol you moved them to another account

Dentafrice1
02-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Well i dont think so there fun to sit in :D

Joe.
02-08-2005, 12:09 PM
i think theyre fine the throne :)

they were in popular demand a few weeks bak n i dwn they will drop low coz lots of ppl wont em

the lowest i av eva seen em go is 13.5 i dwt they will eva go below 11hcs

with the supers tho i think ure rite

i can neva buy supers coz nearly all of them r droping in value

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!