PDA

View Full Version : X10!

Casanova
02-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Sony Ericcson have finally released one of the most anticipated phones in a long while, Xperia 10.
it's an amazing new phone with mediascape and timescape - not absolutely sure what this is yet!

I played with one last week and it does seem good. Tad too large in my opinion but has a cracking camera :)

discussssss!

GommeInc
02-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Bought one yesterday. It's good. Timescape is an incredibly good feature, it rolls all communication into a timescale using Facebook, text messages, emails and so forth :)

HotelUser
02-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Yet another device for me to drool over for countless hours :P

It's a shame Canada will most likely never see this device until it's outdated.

GommeInc
02-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Yet another device for me to drool over for countless hours :P

It's a shame Canada will most likely never see this device until it's outdated.
I was going to say you can come see mine, but that might look a bit flirty ;) It's a pretty decent phone, the UX (what SE have developed) is pretty good :)

Casanova
04-04-2010, 11:50 PM
I like it. It feels like a good sturdy phone. Without being a hypocrite (my phone being hard resin) it feels a tad too plastic for my opinion. Saying that, if it was to be made of anything but light weight plastic anyone under thirty stone would find they tilt to the side if they leave it in their pocket!

I was using one again today... i've desided the Orange's white exclusive colour is the best looking. There's a hilarious family guy sounds application. "I've got some popsicles in my basement!"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!