PDA

View Full Version : I want to become a hobba!

lewisbillington
13-09-2004, 04:13 PM
hey I want to become a hobba with the account lewisbillington. The only problem is, that was my brothers account which he was 13. please send a reply back :8 :8 :8

Jin
13-09-2004, 04:57 PM
Well you shouldnt be using or sharing his account even if he said you could.

1.3. You are responsible for the security and proper use of all your user names and passwords used in connection with the Website and must take all necessary steps to ensure they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You must inform us immediately if there is any reason to believe that your user name or password has, or is likely to, become known to someone not authorised to use it or is being or is likely to be used in an unauthorised way.

Only the person who made that username is authorised to use it.

If you are over 18 and have a clean record you are entitled to become a hobba. Habbo will only accept applications ( doesnt guarantee that you will pass) If you are over 18 (they will check that habbo account you have supplied) logged in over 200 times and have been on the hotel for atleast 12 weeks.

lewisbillington
13-09-2004, 05:00 PM
ok i will create a new accont cheerz

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!