PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Skullcandy Ink'd buds?

Markeh
04-04-2010, 03:42 PM
I need a new pair of Skullcandy Ink'd buds, as one of the buds on mine has packed up. I hate the Apple ones I'm currently using, but don't have £17.99 for new buds

I'd like the ones that are black with the red wires, but can't find them, and the page on Skullcandy's website is redirecting

They look like this

http://media.skullcandy.com/shop/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/i/n/inkd-09-black-red-headphones-glamor.jpg

However, any colour apart from the dark grey ones will do.

Where can I get em cheap? +REP and 2000 internets to answers

and I don't want replies of "SKULLCANDYS CRAP GO SOMEWHERE ELSE". People who post that get a big fat -REP

N!ck
04-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Skull candy are cheap, low quality components with a skull on them. You pay for the brand.

A quote from a website I use:

Skullcandy: Think of taking the cheapest crap you can find, putting on an ugly skull logo, painting it in tacky colors that would appeal to the same people that the NZXT Guardian. They sound like ass, too.

Ebay sells crap like this. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=skullcandy+ink%27d&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1311&_dmpt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Head phones&_odkw=skullcandy&_osacat=0&bkBtn=

I would normally say beware of fake earphones on ebay, but who knows - fakes might actually be an improvement.

Markeh
04-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Look Nick. I like them. Problem with that? I'm using them, so as long as I like them and find the sound quality good enough, what is the problem?

This is exactly what I said I didn't want posting, and think yourself very lucky I didn't issue a -REP

I'm avoiding eBay as a given anyway. I mean, used earbuds. EW.

Smits
04-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Ebay also sell new earphones...

And really he wasnt saying dont buy them, he was simply stating facts while still providing links. Tried amazon?

syko2006
04-04-2010, 06:51 PM
I may not be much help but, I bought a pair of them the other day from Comet, they weren't £17.99 they were £14.99. I know it's only like a £2-3 saving but it's still a saving 'eh? :P

They are very good headphones! :D

Hitman
04-04-2010, 07:17 PM
SKULLCANDYS CRAP GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

dish out some of that sexy red rep

http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/sennheiser/89/Skullcandy+Headphones.htm

Markeh
05-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Found silver ones on Amazon for about £8. BARGAIN

LMS16
05-04-2010, 09:19 PM
I just robbed mine, RESULT.

:) Cheapest I got them for...

Lew.

Recursion
05-04-2010, 09:50 PM

Lew.

We know, and theft is not clever or smart, stealing something physically ruins it for everyone and I'm sure many people around here would like you to stop condoning theft.

Markeh
05-04-2010, 10:15 PM
We know, and theft is not clever or smart, stealing something physically ruins it for everyone and I'm sure many people around here would like you to stop condoning theft.

and if only I could report him to the police, I would.

syko2006
06-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Found silver ones on Amazon for about £8. BARGAIN

Nice, saved a pretty penny there! :D

Lew.

Something I'm pretty sure you're dead proud of! Probably don't wanna' go announcing it everywhere either, eh? :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!