PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 Series Complete Collectables

Allisher
04-04-2010, 07:53 PM
Hi all, this is my first forum post so eat me<:)

I used to collect all the collectables but then i stopped bothering after the second series (these are the collectables from july 2008/december 2008 + january 2009/june 2009). but i still got a few collectables now and then and so have some extra single ones too.
Here is a list of all of them and there current approximite prices (according to HABBOX) :
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
First series
Venetian Gondola - 28c/2.0cs
Dutch Clog -28c/2.0cs
Big Ben - 28c/2.0cs
German Gnome - 42c/3.0cs
Aussie Outback - 25c/1.6cs
Finnish Sauna - 70c/5.0cs

TOTAL- 218c/15.6cs
__________________________________________________ _______________________

Second Series
Leviathon - 56c/4.0cs
Kraken - 28c/2.0cs
Set Of Architeuthis -252c/18.0cs
Complete Totem - 420c/30.0cs

TOTAL- 756c/54cs
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Extra Collectables
Alien Life Form - 28c/2.0cs
Cryogenic Bed - 28c/2.0cs
Astro Bar - 28c/2.0cs
Organ - 28c/2.0cs

TOTAL- 112c/8.0cs

GRAND TOTAL - 1086c/77.9cs
I
f you would like to buy any of these items then please either give me a message on habbo (See Below) or on this forum, please note i will also be tryin to sell these items in-game so if there is anything you would like to buy please act fast. If you are wishing to buy a series of collectables or the whole thing itself im sure we can work out some sort of deal and slight discount ;). Thanks for reading,
hope you will find something you are looking for.

Habbo On! :)

Habbo Name: Allisher

Cheryl
04-04-2010, 08:08 PM
You do realize hcs are now worth 5c??

Allisher
04-04-2010, 08:13 PM
oh sorry i havnt been on habbo for a while, so now im on i decided to sell my collectables. i suppose CS arent worth as much now :( well what do you think should i keep the collectables until a later time and the cs price might be worth more, or sell them now and get as much as i can for them?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!