PDA

View Full Version : Habboforum doing rare values

hah
04-04-2010, 10:24 PM
wonder how popular is gunna be not that ludus isnt staff lol...
from the site

the implementation of rare values, a market strongly dominated by one website. Their hold on the sector has proven so popular other Official Fansites dare not touch it. They say it can't be done. We say it can. Working alongside GoldenMerc (former owner of HHGS.net) who has become our new Site Technician and Developer, HF will become the only other UK official fansite with it's own dedicated Furni Value system. It seems like a mammoth task, but we are brave enough to do it.

good luck, they will need it

j0rd
04-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Wow, got fail writen all over it.
I wish the best of luck to Ross tho :)

Nixt
04-04-2010, 10:30 PM
They do make it sound like it is more of a feat than it actually is. I am pretty sure many websites have tried, but failed, to create their own rare values and I wish them the very best of luck in trying :). The difficulty is not actually making your own rare values (as they seem to suggest) but making them popular and getting people to use them - that is where I think they will struggle. Nevertheless, HabboForum has taken off more so than many other new forums I have encountered over the years, and I hope they are able to do well out of it.

brandon
04-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Such bravery such courage, doesn't it just make you proud?

I don't think it's gonna work.

dbgtz
04-04-2010, 10:40 PM
will not work, habbox has had too long to do it all and is just known well. Plus we all know why it got official.

syko2006
04-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Damn, I seriously don't think this is going to work.

Getting the values - not hard.
Putting the values on the page - not hard.
Getting people to instantly switch from Habbox to HabboForum - hard.

Good luck though. :)

Kipp
05-04-2010, 12:02 AM
:O Interesting. Well all I can say about that is good luck to them. :)

Lindsey
05-04-2010, 11:09 AM
All I can say is, good luck to them. Making the rare values is one thing making it popular is another. Habboforum is really only known in the UK. While Habbox is a world national thing, I live in Canada and the only reason why I play habbo UK is because of Habbox. ;'D
Habbox has lots of different people, Aussies, People from Hong Kong, Canadians, Americans, English, British . [Sorry if I missed you] But good luck to Habboforum as a new forum of 2010. :)

dogboy123
05-04-2010, 11:12 AM
I think it's quite amazing that when another fansite does rare values they have to hype it up as its a massive thing. The massive thing being better and biger than habbox. I think that's something to be proud of! Goodluck to them though

Pyroka
05-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Clubhabbo, HHGS, ThinkHabbo (I think) & probably many more have tried. Doesn't the guy realise you shouldn't have double standards? it just doesnt work when ones been popular for a good few years.

Then again, Ludus lol.

lol i just read "only other fansite with furni value system"

so youre the other one right? :rolleyes:

Mr-Trainor
05-04-2010, 11:26 AM
The only sites I know with values is habbox and haboosh but it will be interested to see whether habboforum suceed with this!

Sharon
05-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Just loving the way the mention Habbox in that. Not sure what their expecting though, they open a RV and everyone just uses it suddenly? It just doesn't work like that :P

myke
05-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Good luck to them... I've been reading a few of their posts, generally, all over the forum and it's a shame that some of the people who used to be here have shown their true colours *sings* i see your true colours shining through ... ok.

yeah. goodluck.

AgnesIO
05-04-2010, 11:53 AM
I can see the advertisements now.. "ALL SEE HABBOFORUM FOR RARE VALUES - EX-HABBO UK HOTEL MANAGER OWNS IT"

Good luck to them - the only reason it bothers me a bit, sis I don't want habboxforum to lose members- let's be honest everyone hears about habbox through rare values mainly..

Jam
05-04-2010, 12:22 PM
HHGS only worked for the brief period that it did because of Undertaker, without someone who knows what they're doing it will just crumble.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!