PDA

View Full Version : Online Game Modes

AgnesIO
05-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Up until the last like hour I literally ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS played Team Deathmatch.

Just played 'Domination' - good fun. What game mode do you play the most??

Moved by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); From 'Console and computer games'.

Swastika
09-04-2010, 01:26 PM
hardcore search and destroy
FFA
sabotage
thats the most i play, i do play other types when im bored though.

dbgtz
09-04-2010, 04:49 PM
My favourites:
COD 4 - Old school FFA
COD WAW - Team tactical
MW2 - S&D/Mosh pit

Oleh
09-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Core S&D, Used to be hardcore on cod4 and waw then we just decided we'd go core, imo we perform better on core (clan that is)

Black_Apalachi
09-04-2010, 11:52 PM
I always play Free For All. Sometimes I go on Hardcore Team Deathmatch because you can't get a Hardcore Free For All (wish you could). Now and again somebody will make me play some random thing like Search & Destroy but I'm always crap.

Pebbles-Tiger
10-04-2010, 12:07 AM
TD
S&D
Demolition
Ground Wars

samsaBEAR
12-04-2010, 08:50 PM
At the moment me and my friends are playing hardcore headquarters, after playing on the Stimulus playlist and it coming up every other map. We're so used to it that it's all we play atm

Geraint
12-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Team Deathmatch pretty much all the time. Might have the odd game of Search and Destroy but it annoys me too much.

AlexOC
12-04-2010, 10:02 PM
I always play Free For All. Sometimes I go on Hardcore Team Deathmatch because you can't get a Hardcore Free For All (wish you could). Now and again somebody will make me play some random thing like Search & Destroy but I'm always crap.

douche.

Hardcore Team Deathmatch ONLY.

Black_Apalachi
13-04-2010, 12:43 AM
At the moment me and my friends are playing hardcore headquarters, after playing on the Stimulus playlist and it coming up every other map. We're so used to it that it's all we play atm

If you just carry on with Free For All or whatever game mode you usually play, the new maps come up all the time :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!