PDA

View Full Version : Best company for contracts?

Smits
05-04-2010, 03:21 PM
I didnt used to use my phone all that much so it was easy enough to stay on orange and top up a tenner a month. But recently i've been topping up like 20 a month or even more so i'm looking to upgrade to a contract.

I want to pay about £15 a month and get the best i can for that with a decent phone. I was wondering what companies or contracts any of you would reccomend?

Jordy
05-04-2010, 09:14 PM
www.buymobilephones.net and www.mobiles.co.uk (Owned by the carphone warehouse). I've experience with the latter and it's been very positive, excellent choice of handsets and great prices.

Kieran
05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
I will say this: If you go with Carphone Warehouse, heed my warning. If they offer at the end of the contract to keep it open for free (IE they will put some money on the account to keep it active in case you want to ever go back to them) decline. I took this option about 18 months ago and they failed to add the money to the account so I've had debt collectors after me and all sorts all because of them and they won't accept responsibility. I am currently in the process of possibly taking legal action because of the amount of stress they've caused me and the hassle with trying to get it sorted!

Smits
05-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Cheers i'll check those sites out. And thanks for the heads up about carphone warehouse.

Also, i wanna try and keep my number if i can so i dont have to give it out loads. I'm with orange

Kieran
05-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Most companies will let you do that, if not all. You need to ask Orange for a PAC code so you can give it to the new company :)

Smits
05-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Ahh right thought so, just wanted to be sure. I think i'm going to go down to the shops and look around so i can get a better idea.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!