PDA

View Full Version : what a joke

luce
05-04-2010, 09:04 PM
yeah the habbox exchange rips you off, HC values are rock bottom, habbo overcharge for everything so you can't buy credits in the first place and if you do they rip you off when you get in the hotel. Only a few people are really rich, the hotel lags. and the people who were meant to be perm banned from HabWrecked are unbanned?

Sorry but i have been online the pact couple of days and thought i am never coming on again i have played for years and it's just turned SO bad. Seriously i wonder why new people join and the old people stick around. waste of life.

LoveToStack
05-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I completely agree. I don't particularly mind about furni prices and what not because I don't delve in those areas, but the user-made games system within habbo has been decimated over the last few months (which does affect me) but I won't go on since I already made a large thread.
The point I agree on however, is how ignorant the hotel are towards older members. I feel like there is little to no effort made to satisfy them. It seems to be all about new-money these days, and I'm well aware that's a point that has been exhausted many times before but it still holds true.
It is a huge waste of time for me at this point. I look back though and I have fond memories of playing habbo with my sister when we must've been 11-12, probably some of the clearest memories I have of being that age, sad in a way lol. However now I do feel like it is a massive waste of time, definitely need to quit over the summer.

luce
05-04-2010, 09:35 PM
yeah 12 year olds who have nothing better to spend their money on it's amazing for but when you get to 16 or even 14 i'd say you have to get stuff for yourself a bit more. Also there isn't much in the way of entertainment for us? I mean just re-using HBB and HabWrecked isn't really cutting it. Jedward and Demi lovato? I don't want to meet them even the hotel guests are becoming second rate.

They really love habbo fansites but lets me honest the main people who run and use them are about 14 onwards all out general management bar one are in sixth form to full time employment so i think habbo should provide something to keep them on habbo?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!