PDA

View Full Version : More on the new Team Tac - and the death of Cage Match

Mattch
06-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Hey guys,

As most of you would have heard / seen that IW has ended double XP and has added in FIRST Person Team Tac which is great but also a very bad choice.

Due to the limitation on the amount of playlists they have REMOVED the 3rd Person Cage Match which now is forcing many boosters to go into FFA, SND, Demo games to get their headshots up :(

What do you think of the new change?

@CheezeEatr It was one of the least played gametypes, and since we're limited on the # of playlists, to add one, we must remove one.

Proof (http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo/status/11678883005)

dbgtz
06-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I would play cage match more if it wasn't third person. Plus a new team tac isn't needed with mosh pit tbh. Plus why do they have a limit? I'm sure treyarch added them willy nilly.

Oleh
06-04-2010, 01:05 PM
why can they just make a scroll? common sense fail

Mattch
06-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Really I think it was just a big cover up to "stop" boosters but really they just made the boosters rob space in the other game types.

TBH there isn't a way to stop boosting unless they ruin the game for everyone

Geraint
06-04-2010, 02:26 PM
i thought capture the flag was the least played game mode? it always seem to be the lowest when i check.

Neil
06-04-2010, 02:49 PM
I'd take first person team tactical over lame ass cage matches anyday I don't care if booster noobs are about. XD

Mattch
06-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I'd take first person team tactical over lame ass cage matches anyday I don't care if booster noobs are about. XD

But whats the point? Just get rid of the 3rd person variant?
Get rid of "Mosh Pit" because that is basically the same as Team Tac only it need more people

Neil
06-04-2010, 03:00 PM
But whats the point? Just get rid of the 3rd person variant?
Get rid of "Mosh Pit" because that is basically the same as Team Tac only it need more people

It would make more sense to get rid of the 3rd person version but whatever, at least it stops the noob boosters that can't play.

samsaBEAR
06-04-2010, 03:29 PM
I occasionally use Cage Matches, not to boost for headshots, but to boost for challenges that annoy me so much trying to get playing properly. I've never played a proper Cage Match, it's pretty much known people use it for boosting, why take it away and make the boosters go into different games?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!