PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver Trading.

Wig44.
06-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Since I've seen a few people on here who play one of the aforementioned pokemon games, I thought we could establish some sort of trading community. I'm looking to complete the pokedex and one of my first trades would be all the pokemon exclusive to SS for all the pokemon exclusive to HG, perfect IV/at least good natured dittos, doing EV training for pokemon ETC.

If anyone is interested in this then that would be good. Post replies here and if there are a few people I'll start putting up offers :).

Thanks,
Will.

Thomas
07-04-2010, 07:53 AM
well if you could get me a sheldar or clostar (or howeva you spell it) i'd trade for that but i dont know what you'd want back.

Hiro
07-04-2010, 09:50 AM
I wish my Platinum wasn't a fake. Tempted to buy another but I really can't be bothered with Platinum. It was so boring and not what I remembered. HG/SS is where it's at :D

I'll let you know if I want anything ;]

Wig44.
10-04-2010, 04:29 PM
I have every starter if anyones interested in them.

Alexx..
10-04-2010, 04:39 PM
I really want the new games but i'm not sure which one to get! I know they're pretty much the same but lugia or ho-oh hmm.

Stefy09
10-04-2010, 05:06 PM
you can still catch both on both

exclusive pokemon on ss are better imo

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!