PDA

View Full Version : No To Merge

Casio
07-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Please join THIS (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/notomerge) group and help us say NO to the merge. The merge is pointless, for them it's money making for us it's a total mess! We need to be informed on more information

Nuxty
07-04-2010, 02:24 PM
We can shout, scream and protest as much as we want, they'd never listen.

Casio
07-04-2010, 02:30 PM
We can shout, scream and protest as much as we want, they'd never listen.

We all know that, but it's better then sitting back and watching it all happen, lets TRY and do something.

Sharon
07-04-2010, 05:31 PM
They don't give a **** what we want EVER.

Smits
07-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Sorry but you'd think this was something really serious judging by this thread.

::Art::
07-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Lol idc about the merge. Just means more people to trade with. Will be nice to see what happens to the values.

Casio
07-04-2010, 07:20 PM
I agree, it does have it's ups, but then again it does have it's downs

CoolD00d
08-04-2010, 05:02 AM
Well how I see it, theres some good things and some bad things about the merge.

I see too many conflictions between the hotels... Rules and even the users. (I apologise if I have taken any of this wrong, I just found out about the merge and haven't done any research on it yet)

Larger community can be good, however, many different langauges (Well as far as I know there only English speaking ones being merged) might get abit annoying. But most of us are use to it since before the other ones branched off, there was only Hotelli Kultakala (FI) Switzerland Hotel (CH) and English Hotel (COM/UK).

Also, rare values are screwed up since there was never any "rule" guide that appealed to all hotels, and in each hotel the rares are worth different amounts. I'm not sure how'd they would fix this, and if some can benefit for values going up, or perhaps down.

Another problem is the staff, sure we will have more moderation... or will we? wont the mods lose their jobs or not assigned to the new combined hotel?

Usernames, each hotel has people with the same name. How will this be fixed? Perhaps tags i.e [UK] Callum [USA] Callum or maybe a flag in the badge area, or colours of usernames to show which ones which.

Take in mind there must also be a new credit buying system.

Well, its going to take time, I am kinda excited, kinda disgruttled if ya will, and kinda interested to see how/why Sulake have chosen this, and how they'll pull it off.

CoolD00d
08-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Also, sorry for double post the Edit button is gone.

Why were we all split up anyway? Just currency and langauge problems? I mean its the internet part of the fun was to meet people from across the globe, and it was kinda rude having to be in the Hotel of your country. I just don't know what to think about any of this.

Sulake has been toying with us alot lately. I for one am not a happy bunny!

Casio
08-04-2010, 09:38 AM
I agree to everything you said, we will just have to wait and see but for me it's still no to merge

luce
08-04-2010, 10:31 AM
in all honesty i welcome the merge because it will increase the amount of people on habbo and shake everything up and it will increase the different cultures etc on the hotel. I think it will be fun and enhance the hotel in many ways.

HotelUser
08-04-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm looking forward to the merge. Before when this Hotel was the only real English intended Hotel it was very nice. Also, I might meet more Canadians :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!