PDA

View Full Version : NEW Jamster Ads [No more Frog]

GoldenGrahams
02-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Maybe Habbo recieved a number of complaints about the frog's erm..yea, so here are the new ads...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/bradzo/jamster.png

SsSsSssSs
02-08-2005, 10:50 AM
It says Crazy frog twice.

Roboevil
02-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Oh yeh, they did change it, rubbish anyway, I officially hate Jamster, written down on legal contracts and everything.

02-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Isnt Jamster the rip off one that signs u up to like a monthly thing as soon as u get like one ringtone.

GoldenGrahams
02-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Isnt Jamster the rip off one that signs u up to like a monthly thing as soon as u get like one ringtone.That's correct. They contiously send you text messages with ringtone codes, about £3 per message, without warning. AND to think Habbo Staff are supposed to be at war against scamming within the hotel, though they're promoting this company. :rolleyes:

Wayne
02-08-2005, 11:13 AM
I personally hate Jamster. Their adverts are on all the flaming time! And don't get me started about their scandal scams. :@

Rix
02-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Don't take about jamster in australia
you'll get your head chopped off lol

i hate it

bigbutsound
02-08-2005, 01:11 PM
no more of the crazy frogs todge :P haha and also if you never noticed, when you put your mouse over the advert it done something terribly rude with the sign :P

Discountguy
02-08-2005, 01:14 PM
:offtopic: bigbutsound you still wont reply to any pms:

:Ontopic:
do you hate jamster characters?

if so click this link to see an animation i made
http://kill-em-all.atspace.com/kill-em-all.tv.htm

Mit
02-08-2005, 01:16 PM
yer jamstar charged my mate altogether £5, he tried to cancel but it wouldnt let him s he had to go to some website and find out wat to do.

i think its pretty dodgey and every1 should boycott crazy frog

howdy
02-08-2005, 01:26 PM
yer jamstar charged my mate altogether £5, he tried to cancel but it wouldnt let him s he had to go to some website and find out wat to do.

i think its pretty dodgey and every1 should boycott crazy frog

Yeah, thats why Jamster is rolling in money.
Kids see their ad on TV for the ringtone 'Crazy Frog' and think that
with a one of payment they will receive this ringtone, when infact
they're joining the Jamster club which takes money of their phone
every month.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!