PDA

View Full Version : School excercise

Georgia
02-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Lots of people are worried about PE lessons at school because of many reasons. They try to skip pe lessons, but why? Everyone comes in different shapes and sizes. You need to keep fit for a healthy live
Here is some advice..

School exercise

If you've got a problem with the exercise you have to do at school, follow these tips to resolve the problem:

1. Talk to the teacher concerned on the quiet, if you can, and explain what's bothering you. Teachers are there to encourage you into doing more than you think you can. If you really can't, then say so.

2. If a particular sport or activity is a nightmare, ask if there's something else you could do instead. Come up with some suggestions so looks as if you're being helpful rather than just trying to get out of it.

3. If you're worried about what you look like, talk to your teacher. Ask if it's possible to wear tracksuit bottoms or baggy clothing if you're worried about your weight, for example.

4. If periods are a problem, talk to the teacher (or a female teacher if your PE teacher is male). If you need to take tablets for cramp, take them before the lesson starts and give yourself time to recover. Exercise often helps with period pain once you start, but if they're particularly bad, ask to sit out.

warty@
12-08-2005, 07:26 PM
i know but my teachers are visios but now im too skinny i was large

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!