PDA

View Full Version : What truck is this?

Joe.S
09-04-2010, 07:59 PM
What truck is this? Pic: http://bit.ly/bGtWwd

Manufacture, model etc, please. I am wanting to buy one but I cannot find out where it is from..

syko2006
09-04-2010, 08:17 PM
I believe that is a Cadillac Escalade. :)

More here. (http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=Cadillac%20escalade&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi)

danzooo
09-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Yep, definitely a newer model of Escalade.

Joe.S
09-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Thank you very much!
Time to get in-contact with a few people!

Metric1
09-04-2010, 10:23 PM
2007+ Cadillac Escalade regular length (not ESV or EXT).

tdi
10-04-2010, 12:17 AM
You live in the UK and you're presumably quite young.. unless your mummy and daddy are super rich I doubt you'd be able to afford the costs of buying and importing a 2007 escalade from the states, not to mention insuring an import and being able to afford to run it. Not to mention the fact that it is hideous, especially with those horrible horrible wheels.

Joe.S
10-04-2010, 07:00 PM
You live in the UK and you're presumably quite young.. unless your mummy and daddy are super rich I doubt you'd be able to afford the costs of buying and importing a 2007 escalade from the states, not to mention insuring an import and being able to afford to run it. Not to mention the fact that it is hideous, especially with those horrible horrible wheels.
I am 25 years old, I can afford this alone on my money, I don't need to ask my mother and father. Importing isn't a problem neither is the insurance.
Everyone has their own views and opinions.

Metric1
10-04-2010, 07:12 PM

They're junk too! We had a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ and it was a piece of crap and a pig on gas!

danzooo
10-04-2010, 07:34 PM
^^ aren't all SUV's like that???

I am 25 years old, I can afford this alone on my money, I don't need to ask my mother and father. Importing isn't a problem neither is the insurance.
Everyone has their own views and opinions.

That's you told!!

I don't think importing them in necessary, I'm positive now you can buy them from Cadillac main dealers in the UK in RHD.

Metric1
10-04-2010, 09:11 PM
^^ aren't all SUV's like that???

That's you told!!

I don't think importing them in necessary, I'm positive now you can buy them from Cadillac main dealers in the UK in RHD.

I shouldn't actually knock Cadillac because my girlfriend has one. Hers is a 2010 SRX4 2.8T. Cadillac is made by GM and their quality is questionable but they seem to be trying. We'll see over the next few years how it holds up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!