PDA

View Full Version : Question about the new rares.

Cornelius
09-04-2010, 11:42 PM
ye, i was just wondering what do you guys think will be a classified rare that will be compensated for?

Some items will become more common than they are now (when comparing the originating Hotels to the new, big Hotel), which means that their value will go down. To help fix this, we're creating a new set of Rares (including a couple of new supers), which we'll be donating to the owners of Rares that will lose their value dramatically (they will be able to keep their existing Rare as well). In other words: if an item is super rare in one country, but not in another, the owners in the country where the item is super rare, will be getting a new Rare to compensate their loss.

i believe the Britney microphone should be, since .com has the AI furniline released.

Shox
10-04-2010, 03:10 AM
It says new set of rares. So, i doubt it will be anything that has ever been released before.

Mr-Trainor
10-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Skull Guitars and V Guitars definately need compensating (skull-0.1 in SG, 0.5 in US, 0.5 in AU - v-selling 2 per cred in AU) as well as items like birthday fans and purple dragon lamps.

Matthew
10-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Skull Guitars and V Guitars definately need compensating (skull-0.1 in SG, 0.5 in US, 0.5 in AU - v-selling 2 per cred in AU) as well as items like birthday fans and purple dragon lamps.
agreed. i still feel sorry for people who sold supers like sky drags, and lost many t's in doing so, thinking they'd lose out when we merged :cry:

LoveToStack
10-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Makes sense kind of. At least they're making some effort.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!