PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I'm Sooooo Happy!!

Pilgrim-Soul
02-08-2005, 12:53 PM
My Mom has only gone on ordered me a Sony PSP for september :p . Im so excited. Is it any good? :d

zak-x
02-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Good for you.

Hav fun.

BigT13
02-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I got a psp IN MAY AND THEY ROCK!

LesbianGhost
02-08-2005, 08:29 PM
PSP? Ha..

GoldenGrahams
03-08-2005, 09:06 AM
PSP? Ha..That funny, is it? PSP's will be top notch and pwn all throwaway Nintendo attempts at a decent handheld. i.e DS, GBA SP, etc.

Azza
03-08-2005, 02:24 PM
That funny, is it? PSP's will be top notch and pwn all throwaway Nintendo attempts at a decent handheld. i.e DS, GBA SP, etc.

i think PSP uses discs which will make consle bigger but better graphics but wudnt it need betteries/chareged lots?
like DS and game boy advances use catrages things uses less power.

The touch screen gives DS for diff types of games, especally games like wario ware touched, completely random :D also li lmic bla bla bla.

no idea if PSP has anything new/newish for its portable..

Will Microsoft make portable to try and keep up with nintendo and sony from them having portables?

Bear-Max
04-08-2005, 12:44 PM
I don't know why people are saying "Ha" or "OMG DS/PSP IS BETTER", because it's like comparing apples and oranges. They two consoles are COMPLETELY different.

Yes, the PSP has a pants battery life (8 hours for MP3, 2-4hours for games/movies), but it does have better graphics. Looks like the PSP is going to have the better range of titles for a while, there's only about 10 DS games out, while there's about 25 being launched with the PSP.

Overall, Nintendo has sold about 5 million more DS consoles than Sony has the PSPs, which shows that (at least out of Europe) graphics isn't everything.

Most of these arguements are pointless anyway, as nearly everyone hasn't yet played a PSP. When everyone's played both consoles, then you can decide which you prefer.

And no, I can't see Microsoft making a handheld, they're far too busy losing money on the Xbox & 360. (I actually prefer the Xbox... but it's made a loss of like $300 million :S)

Zeb1uk
04-08-2005, 07:03 PM
bear-max is right.

Anyway, I like both. The PSP is better. But it should be since it's more expensive. The games for the PSP are more expensive too. The DS is cheap and it's worth it's price.

The PSP 2.0 is excellent with the MP4 and PROPER internet browsing. I wanna get a PSP, I hope in September they release the 2.0 version. Coz I really want that internet on a PSP. But I ain't really sure what the speed is like

ttranquility.
04-08-2005, 07:04 PM
I have heard its supposed to be good. :)

Pilgrim-Soul
05-08-2005, 10:05 AM
the batter life is somet like 8 hours with a 1 hour charge :d

manga21
10-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Why The Hell Would Any one Like Psp? they just got Games from ps2 and ps1 why would you sit inddoors and play them or watch a movie or listen to music on them? you might as well play your playstaion, i like the ds's the touch Screen is Cool and the games are ORIGNAL not from the old Nintendo games, Psp Pfff i dont want one, I like Sometimes Play my GbA indoors instead of my playstaion, if they bring out tekken for psp i am In, Nintendo will soon catch up belive me!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!