PDA

View Full Version : Sort of Proof Ludus was fired/let go

qaxzsw
10-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Hey everyone.

I know everyones been wondering why Ludus left and I think I have came to a conclusion, by examining his facebook page and reading some of his updates.

One of his updates is
''has spent the whole day going through legal stuff and now my head hurts with all the jargon :(''
to which someone replied
''Ooo my housemate Jenny needs someone like you, we think she was let go unlawfully =S''
and then Ludus said
''***** tell her to f/r me then! I'm spending lots of time on that topic now, we can share solicitors ;) x''

So, proof he's been fired/let go and he thinks its unfair!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Jack

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Moderator): Moved to this forum from ' Habbo UK News and Rumours' .

Kevin
10-04-2010, 10:42 PM
To be honest, I don't think it's any of your business. and I think it's quite sad that you are e-stalking him.

What partakes in his life is nobody's business bar his, and I doubt he want's to share personal matters.

He might be studying law, you never know.., but enough with the presumptions. He's no longer hotel staff and that's all that matters.

SirDiamond
10-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Perhaps he's getting a solicitor after you due to e-stalking. Grow up and get a life instead of attempting to engage in the lives of others.

qaxzsw
10-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Calm down! My friend said it was his facebook so I looked and thought some people might want to know 'cuz everyones been like tryin to work it all out.

Anyway, I do have a life thanks, just spare time in the evenings, if he puts his profile on public then, well thats his problem isn't it? And e-stalking? Looking at his facebook profile once isn't that so calm down.

dbgtz
10-04-2010, 10:49 PM
People get let go all the time, he was probably on a contract they didn't want to renew that's all, or he was a temp maybe? I dunno, but it happens all the time it's not big news and who really cares? We all know sulake is in money doodoo.

Accipiter
11-04-2010, 11:36 AM
In my eyes mate, you've wasted your time, we knew why he resigned. To catch up with his university work (which could be the looking up laws cause i wouldn't put it past him taking law from what i've heard + he's been reading through alot of forum laws)

So yeah, he resigned because of university but the merge may have helped him leave because the hassle in my eyes would have been huge and put him off uni work.

qaxzsw
11-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Well I didn't really waste my time because It took me about 3 seconds :P But yeah. Whatever, I'm not really, and the thought of studying law did cross my mind but oh well.

SirDiamond
11-04-2010, 05:48 PM
"but oh well." That's that then, is it? What are you off to do now, search for one of us on Facebook to see if you could spank one out over us?

Get a hold of yourself. Your 'curiosity' is probably going to end up with a clench fist being forced into your jaw.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!