PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboMix.NET Needs All Types Of Staff!

iZoinc
11-04-2010, 04:02 PM
HabboMix.NET is looking for all types of staff including management

To apply visit HabboMix.NET and there is a link to applications at the very bottom!

These are places which are open

Radio DJ
Events Staff
Graphics Staff
and
Media Reporter

Management Places

Radio Manager
Graphics Manager
and
Media Manager

To apply for management send me your expirience, habbo user and why you want it in a pm to me on here.

Thanks

Thread closed by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): To avoid further arguments/thread has now turned pointless and into a spelling contest.

SirDiamond
11-04-2010, 06:21 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members

iZoinc
11-04-2010, 07:00 PM
*REMOVED*
*REMOVED*

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members

SirDiamond
11-04-2010, 07:26 PM
*REMOVED*

lRhyss
11-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Firstly Id like to say Nice Maint page but whats up with the lack of effort?
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7773/17202240.png

Noice the whiteness on your arm tbh looks rushed to me

secondly the apps page cant you create contact forums insted of making people email looks like you can code so this shouldnt be too hard! remember Habbo if full of lazy people!

Lastly I agree really too many of these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = unprofesional Really!!!!!!!!!! Just suprisesed you never typed

Hello! Welcome to HabboMix a new fansite to hit your screens1
HabboMix has previously been open and is now re-opening111
We have a fresh new layout and design which we will post previews of soon1

SirDiamond
11-04-2010, 08:21 PM
And most people are so lazy they wont type "HabboMix.NET" into their browser [didn't know domains came in uppercase form, too], so it is nice to include a link in your original post so they can click!

Jonster
11-04-2010, 08:49 PM
And most people are so lazy they wont type "HabboMix.NET" into their browser [didn't know domains came in uppercase form, too], so it is nice to include a link in your original post so they can click!

Not quite sure what you meant, but you can type HABboxFoRuM.cOM if you really wanted to... so therefore you can either copy the thread title, or just type in habbomix.net.

Lazy link (http://www.habbomix.net)

SirDiamond
11-04-2010, 09:17 PM
No. Obviously you do not.

Well done, yes you can type that. My point is that most are so lazy (from experience I talk, of course) that they can't be bothered opening a new tab and putting the link in themselves.

It's correct design etiquette (and common sense) to have links as links, and to always link to whatever you're posting about. Don't need my amazing knowledge to know that one, Jonster.

Apolva
11-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Yeah, would have been nicer to just have a link to the applications page or the site itself.

Also please proof-read for spelling mistakes.

Oh well..

iZoinc
11-04-2010, 09:26 PM

secondly the apps page cant you create contact forums insted of making people email looks like you can code so this shouldnt be too hard! remember Habbo if full of lazy people!

Lastly I agree really too many of these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = unprofesional Really!!!!!!!!!! Just suprisesed you never typed

its quite easy to miss that out i will fix it im just focusing on staff and the site

i just done that to make it stand out :S

Not quite sure what you meant, but you can type HABboxFoRuM.cOM if you really wanted to... so therefore you can either copy the thread title, or just type in habbomix.net.

Lazy link (http://www.habbomix.net)
exactly

Well done, yes you can type that. My point is that most are so lazy (from experience I talk, of course) that they can't be bothered opening a new tab and putting the link in themselves.

It's correct design etiquette (and common sense) to have links as links, and to always link to whatever you're posting about. Don't need my amazing knowledge to know that one, Jonster.
*REMOVED*

iiiZones
11-04-2010, 09:43 PM

where it says "Noice the whiteness on your arm tbh looks rushed to me", just to let you know, thats not iZoinc/Liam it is me, so don't say its him, think and look before saying.

And most people are so lazy they wont type "HabboMix.NET" into their browser [didn't know domains came in uppercase form, too], so it is nice to include a link in your original post so they can click!I bet one day you have typed a url on a post or evem on a im messenger, HabboMix.Net, even if it was HabboxForum.com

Why the hell are you criticising my/liam's link. I bought the Hosting and the Domains, and i asked iZoinc/Liam to help me out has i am a IRL friend. But anyway theres no need of that isit:S

BTW, i am a OWNER of HabboMix.NET too. so SirDiamond don't bother saying about its not habbomix.net, and stop Critcising the Link all of you.

BTW Gerb the banner has changed.

new link for the "unhappy" people who can't click the link, click http://www.habbomix.net/.

Thanks,
iiiZones,
HabboMix.Net Owner and Founder.

iZoinc
11-04-2010, 09:47 PM

btw its 'Notice' not noice :]

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

Apolva
11-04-2010, 09:50 PM
We have simply offered you advice to make your launch more successful.

There is huge competition between fansites, so it's up to you whether you want to take it on.

All I think is you need to make it more professional (ie. less poor spelling/grammar, less raging on this thread). After all, if we think this, 80% of your visitors will too.

iZoinc
11-04-2010, 09:58 PM
We have simply offered you advice to make your launch more successful.

There is huge competition between fansites, so it's up to you whether you want to take it on.

All I think is you need to make it more professional (ie. less poor spelling/grammar, less raging on this thread). After all, if we think this, 80% of your visitors will too.

you have offered no advice at all..

iiiZones
11-04-2010, 09:59 PM

Oops i forgot, shouldn't that post be looking like this;

Firstly I'd like to say Nice Maint page but what's up with the lack of effort?

Notice the whiteness on your arm tbh looks rushed to me

Lastly I agree really too many of these !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = unprofessional Really!!!!!!!!!! Just surprised you never typed.

Hello! Welcome to HabboMix a new fansite to hit your screens!
HabboMix has previously been open and is now re-opening!!!
We have a fresh new layout and design which we will post previews of soon!

I've marked some mistakes in bold and red. I don't think its all of them.
Everyone makes mistakes now and then, like the post above.

Thanks,
iiiZones,
HabboMix.Net! Owner and Founder!

Apolva
11-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh dear, attacking the users? Not good.

Firstly, this is a forum, not the homepage of a website.

Secondly, that reply was intentionally ironic, since the mistakes made were just like yours.

iiiZones
11-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Oh dear, attacking the users? Not good.

Firstly, this is a forum, not the homepage of a website.

Secondly, that reply was intentionally ironic, since the mistakes made were just like yours.

Please Define who, and on that Maint page, i did not write any of it.

After the user has be defined, end of this ARGUMENT!
This is a thread asking for staff, not arguments.

Thanks.

Apolva
11-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Rather than addressing the flaws in your website you see to criticizing people's use of grammar in a FORUM. For example, Gerb.

iiiZones
11-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Rather than addressing the flaws in your website you see to criticizing people's use of grammar in a FORUM. For example, Gerb.

I am not targeting him, i used his post just to show that people that everyone makes mistakes somewhere or other.

I am Sorry Gerb, if you took that offensive, i did not try to make it for that, i done it for above.

END OF ARGUMENT.

Thanks

iZoinc
12-04-2010, 05:04 PM

s0 1f w3 w4z 1ik3 th15 1n 4n 4nn0unc3m3nt 1t w0u1d 83 f1n3?

SirDiamond
12-04-2010, 05:54 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Nicola (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!