PDA

View Full Version : Habpod.com/beta Officially Open!

HabpodRadioManager
11-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Habpod is a Habbo Uk fansite. And it has just opened. And it will be going International soon enough. Its still under construction but we are looking for News Reporters, Event Organizers, Graphic Designers, and Rare Values Reporters. Its owned and managed by Habbo Uk's very own Benzedi and CrazyLazyBones, and there management team. Habpod strides to be most professional as possible to serve the Habbo Uk nation, and soon the International Habbo nation. Everyday there will be countless competitions, discussions in the forum and the Radio System ran by Habbo Canada's very own Cooter19.

The forum is finally open, and were looking for moderator so if you think you have what it takes stop by the forum today. Or for info email Dan at [email protected]

The Radio System is looking for DJ wanting to become Professinal and well known in the Habbo world. If you would like to become one. Go to http://habpod.com/beta and complete an application under Radio. Or for info about the Radio System email Ryan at [email protected].

And for any info on any of the other jobs please email Elliott at [email protected].

Habpod! Where The Fun Is!

dbgtz
11-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Use Verdana text.

Colin-Roberts
11-04-2010, 06:21 PM
the layout and colour scheme of the site and forums are terrible

HabpodRadioManager
11-04-2010, 07:19 PM
As I said in the thread. The site is still in a building process. The templates that are set at this moment are for just for temporary use.

HabpodProject
11-04-2010, 08:14 PM
We have lots of coulor schemes and forum skins coming soon these are just the defaults at the moment.
Can i ask though. What don't you like about the site orange theme? is it too bright or somthing?
Also it will soon have radio ... were getting shoutcast soon.
Please don't judge habpod because it's not finished and looks a bit noobish.
(Ryan by the way we didnt want the beta being presentated yet we havent finished)
But now that the beta has been showcased we would love to here your views on the site and suggestions...

Cheryl
11-04-2010, 08:30 PM
We have lots of coulor schemes and forum skins coming soon these are just the defaults at the moment.
Can i ask though. What don't you like about the site orange theme? is it too bright or somthing?
Also it will soon have radio ... were getting shoutcast soon.
Please don't judge habpod because it's not finished and looks a bit noobish.
(Ryan by the way we didnt want the beta being presentated yet we havent finished)
But now that the beta has been showcased we would love to here your views on the site and suggestions...
you clearly lack any management skills as some idiot released beta without the others knowledge - this just proves how much of a fail this project will be

HabpodProject
11-04-2010, 09:14 PM
he's not managment he was advertising i gave the go ahead for that but not advertising the beta

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!