PDA

View Full Version : Jamster not gone

Sabre_1
02-08-2005, 03:00 PM
thread closed - oops :rolleyes:

Yeah it is very unfortunate. I hate Jamster, the ringtone plaugue bringing dorks, with their rubbish tones and take-over of tv and Internet alike. I'm just waiting for the latest PS2 game or DVD to have Jamster adverts on it then i'm killing them all :rolleyes:

Matty
02-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Erm? It's there :)

mat64
02-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Unforchnatly they are still there :p

Sabre_1
02-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Unforchnatly they are still there :p
Yeah it is very unfortunate. I hate Jamster, the ringtone plaugue bringing dorks, with their rubbish tones and take-over of tv and Internet alike. I'm just waiting for the latest PS2 game or DVD to have Jamster adverts on it :rolleyes: then i'm killing them all

Matty
02-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Yeah it is very unfortunate. I hate Jamster, the ringtone plaugue bringing dorks, with their rubbish tones and take-over of tv and Internet alike. I'm just waiting for the latest PS2 game or DVD to have Jamster adverts on it :rolleyes: then i'm killing them all
How much have they made?

Sabre_1
02-08-2005, 03:05 PM
How much have they made?
dunno but i hope they go bankrupt soon. id rather die than commit to spending any money on their products, all if it su.cks anyway. Crazy Frog, what the hell? Popcorn Mix, doesn't even sound like him anymore, not that they should've done it to begin with. and as for commiting a great insult to Axel Foley and Beverly Hills Cop, go get bent Jamster, how dare you rip off my childhood fave with your damn annoying rubbish!!! :@

Matty
02-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Hmm, i'd like to try make something similar >: )

Sabre_1
02-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Hmm, i'd like to try make something similar >: )
Then I condemn and damn you to being an annoying dork just like Jamster and their makers. Phones are PHONES, yknow? Those things that are for ringing people and talking to them, and sending messages? NOT for keeping 100 games on and storing more pictures than a Nikon? Seriously, I hate Swiss Army Phones, yknow, those phones that have a camera, real music, games, movies, videos, a knife and lipstick in the bottom, nuclear warhead in the side? Just get a grip, it's a phone! :@ :rolleyes:

mat64
02-08-2005, 03:18 PM
The guy who invented the crazy frog hasn't recived any money from jamster yet :(

Sabre_1
02-08-2005, 03:24 PM
The guy who invented the crazy frog hasn't recived any money from jamster yet :(
I have no idea where your information is coming from but i'm definitely sure he has, yknow, since he's a millionaire now? Go look it up on the net, you'll see. Seriously, did you just put that in there to comment for no reason? It's totally untrue. You think by now he'd have gone to court about something as aserious as that. :rolleyes:

Toe.
02-08-2005, 03:31 PM
How much have they made?
lolol, They've probably made a hell of alot of cash. - Still, I don't think it would be ANY where near Sulake's profit :p

Matty
02-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Sulake been going longer, sulake rips aswell.
10p for a small duck. :S

Sabre_1
02-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Sulake been going longer, sulake rips aswell.
10p for a small duck. :S
on average for average norms, 3 creds which is most of them, you can get around 3 to 4 pieces of furni for £1 which seems a lot less than what you should.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!