PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My New Trade Room

Trunto
02-08-2005, 03:36 PM
I have been working on this for about 2 days getting all the stuff I needed and to make it look good for all the Habbos out there. I have used virtually all of my rares on it and spent some credits on it.

Please go and check it out and tell me what you think. Search my name (Trunto) and it is the second last room.

Thanks. :D

EDIT: Here is a screenshot of the room.

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4097/truntotraderoom5vp.png

Rawr
02-08-2005, 03:59 PM
I went to the 3rd to last room called Trade Room so im guessing its that. You need things in the middle of the room it's too empty thier.

myke
02-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Ummmm Trunto post a screenie cos my habbo ain't working >;(

Trunto
02-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the comments OO. I did habe 4 HC's in the middle with oil lamps where there was gaps but the back looked empty so I put them there and then decided to buy 2 green paras to put where they currently are. The thing is, that is basically all my rares as I have only been on Habbo UK for just over a month but I will most likely be adding more things as time goes on.

SyrupyMonkey, I have added a screenshot of the room in the main post. Before I read these replies I thought I would put one in the main post so I just have after reading these replies. :)

Owen
03-08-2005, 02:40 AM
Looks a bit empty :P

Trunto
03-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Yeah it is Owen. :p But as I said, I only started a month and a bit ago and I'm not rich at all, that is virtually all of my rares and if I had more I would try and improve it. Any donations of HC's or whatever would be greatly appreciated. :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!