PDA

View Full Version : Bolt of Zeus'

marine
13-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Are they on any of the other hotels we're merging with? :)

Mr-Trainor
13-04-2010, 01:52 PM
I've been told they do not exist on any other hotels.

Leuma
13-04-2010, 02:05 PM
There probs gonna go down though :) Since soo many people will be warring to sell them :D

JACKTARD
13-04-2010, 03:12 PM
It's a tough one to predict because they are quite unpopular on our hotel. Sometimes just being rare isn't enough :/ (unless there's like 1 or 2 left in circulation)

ashyboy999
13-04-2010, 09:03 PM
whats unpopular to the british may be very popular to the americans, we are the only hotel as far as i am aware with the bolt of zeus.

but there is one furniture set which no other hotel in the world has let alone the other 4 english hotels and that is idea agency. idea agency is a british programme therefore you will not find idea/childline on canada, USA and singapore just like you wont find american idol furni on habbo UK. what would be the point really?

i suspect they will like childline and of couse the mtv trophies. i dont think america has them either. i got silver mtv trophy and 1 or 2 of each childline item except the lava lamp and teles ill get tomorrow to stick in my now 5 rooms of storage cus im going to wait till the merge rather than the possibility of losing thrones in value

marine
13-04-2010, 10:23 PM
sorry for late reply, thank you all.
All +rep :D

Edit; Sorry Luke, I need to spread >.<

Mr-Trainor
13-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Weren't those childline desk thingys put into circulation on like the US hotel? I may be wrong :P

whats unpopular to the british may be very popular to the americans, we are the only hotel as far as i am aware with the bolt of zeus.

but there is one furniture set which no other hotel in the world has let alone the other 4 english hotels and that is idea agency. idea agency is a british programme therefore you will not find idea/childline on canada, USA and singapore just like you wont find american idol furni on habbo UK. what would be the point really?

i suspect they will like childline and of couse the mtv trophies. i dont think america has them either. i got silver mtv trophy and 1 or 2 of each childline item except the lava lamp and teles ill get tomorrow to stick in my now 5 rooms of storage cus im going to wait till the merge rather than the possibility of losing thrones in value

Martin
13-04-2010, 10:29 PM
ooo I do hope they rise! :D It's like the thing I have collected the most of recently. :$

I think it will be hard to tell until it actually happens what the values will be like. Since we will be able to get the American Idol furniture and possibly others too I'm guessing? :D

marine
13-04-2010, 10:31 PM
ooo I do hope they rise! :D It's like the thing I have collected the most of recently. :$

I think it will be hard to tell until it actually happens what the values will be like. Since we will be able to get the American Idol furniture and possibly others too I'm guessing? :D
Yeah hopefully that'll be good :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!