PDA

View Full Version : Weird things in market..

ROT
13-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Ok so there are these THINGS in the market with no name and no description. I bought one for 2c..

Lost 2c and got nothing heres a screeny.

PS.Ignore those wee x's in teh white parts of the pic

:(:S:(:S

http://i40.tinypic.com/2h6hf2x.gif

Mr-Trainor
13-04-2010, 10:30 PM
This could be a glitch where people are able to sell nothing in return for credits and the fact that it's nothing and there's so many of them would explain the low price :P Weird though :S

Lew
13-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Same happened to me with my Dj Throne posters
I put like 6 up and they all went like that.

Ajthedragon
14-04-2010, 07:31 AM
I think its a scam, I bought one and got nothing. :P

Verrou
14-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Hmm there are some on AU aswell. Maybe they are photos?

Special
14-04-2010, 12:49 PM
looks like a glitch to me, maybe a piece of furni has broke?

meh why not buy it & find out?? :)

Mr-Trainor
14-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Hmm there are some on AU aswell. Maybe they are photos?
Could be actually.

looks like a glitch to me, maybe a piece of furni has broke?

meh why not buy it & find out?? :)
Discoos (thread starter) said he bought one and got nothing :P

I think it could be photos since Habbo did say they'd be getting rid of them and that they would disappear or something.

ashyboy999
16-04-2010, 01:54 PM
its the picture you get when a furni is loading, sort of like the old ph box. remember that.

when a furni didnt load up in the old habbo it became a grey box with the letters PH on the top so i think its like that

Mr-Trainor
16-04-2010, 04:00 PM
But this has no name/desc either.

JACKTARD
16-04-2010, 04:37 PM
They arent photos. I tried putting mine in and its not letting me sell in marketplace.

EDIT: Just put a DJ throne poster in the marketplace and its done exactly what was mentioned. No name/desc/pic. Just 2 creds.

Will-
16-04-2010, 04:40 PM
When i was selling my junk on Habbo US on the market place, all my wall items were put up like that ;s

-Danube-
16-04-2010, 05:30 PM
I think i seems to be happening with very old items that haven't been sold for along time and have been lost lol, alot of people have been saying wall art does this and there's alot of this stuff about which is random like Dj throne, hoot posters etc. They often have incorrect names and descriptions so maybe they are corrupt on the database so when they go on something new like the data base they go on like that. I think they are like the 2010 version of a PH box, i'm sure if someone reported this Habbo would fix it and you would find that you will have an item in your inventory after, due to the fact that it took your credits, a transaction but have occured.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!