PDA

View Full Version : CoD:MW2 for £20

Pyroka
16-04-2010, 04:54 PM
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/174130?hpb=1

Whilst stocks last, I reccomend for those who ent got it yet... Like me. With my PS3. ;/

Fez
16-04-2010, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't buy it if it was even £10.

Niall!
16-04-2010, 07:06 PM
I seen Xbox 360 and laughed.

Enjoy your controllers, console peasants!

I pirated it and modded dedicated servers into the game. Free game AND it's better than the original.

dbgtz
16-04-2010, 10:26 PM
*reportz*

anyway it's cheaper everywhere for 360 atm :l

Jam
16-04-2010, 11:12 PM

Or enjoy dedicated gaming service(s) and type of input device that you've most likely used all your life for games.

Swastika
16-04-2010, 11:20 PM
360 is the best.

That's a good deal for £20 i must say haha, i paid like £45 i think.

[Chris]
17-04-2010, 12:27 AM
I wouldn't buy it if it was even £10.

Lower..

I seen Xbox 360 and laughed.

I pirated it and modded dedicated servers into the game. Free game AND it's better than the original.

I have to agree here.. I'd rather be a PC Gamer.. Better community, Free games (to test, If they are good - Buy :)) And.. Yeah. Dont argue.

Niall!
17-04-2010, 12:40 AM
Or enjoy dedicated gaming service(s) and type of input device that you've most likely used all your life for games.

HA HA HA. HA HA HA. HA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you seriously trying to defend controllers over a mouse and keyboard? Typical. It's like I have a sword and you have a stick.

Also, 360 is not better. Paying for online, the fact it's a console, inferior graphics and control scheme. Must I continue?

Master race wins again.

PaulMacC
17-04-2010, 01:43 PM
360 is the best.

That's a good deal for £20 i must say haha, i paid like £45 i think.
No it isnt. PC gaming absolutely demolishes console gaming. Graphics, Mods, Dedicated Servers, Control, Customization.

dbgtz
17-04-2010, 02:44 PM
You can't really generalise PC gaming because it varies in each game and each PC. For example my PC is crap so my PS3 > my PC for gaming. Plus some console games graphics demolish PC crap.

PaulMacC
17-04-2010, 05:05 PM
You can't really generalise PC gaming because it varies in each game and each PC. For example my PC is crap so my PS3 > my PC for gaming. Plus some console games graphics demolish PC crap.
No. PC Graphics are always superior. Its just because people use mediocre graphics cards.

[Chris]
17-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Tbh, Console gaming was made to be easily acessable and cheap

Computers gaming - More MATURE AUDIENCE (Huge plus compared to Consoles), Have more than one use, Superior control scheme, Upgradable.. Ect ect. Ok, They cost a lot. But its worth it.

PLUS - Pc games are usually £10 less than their console counterparts..

Black_Apalachi
18-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Oh is it only 360? I was about to have a fit because I just bought it on PS3 for £35 (pre-owned as well).

HA HA HA. HA HA HA. HA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you seriously trying to defend controllers over a mouse and keyboard? Typical. It's like I have a sword and you have a stick.

Also, 360 is not better. Paying for online, the fact it's a console, inferior graphics and control scheme. Must I continue?

Master race wins again.

I thought you were saying PS3 controllers were better than 360 ones for a second then! I'm considering getting in touch with that person who converts PS3 pads into 360 pad casings. PS3 pads are diabolical. Anyway, what's so amazing about PC controls? I find it really hard to imagine playing well with a keyboard and mouse.

[Chris]
18-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Oh is it only 360? I was about to have a fit because I just bought it on PS3 for £35 (pre-owned as well).

I thought you were saying PS3 controllers were better than 360 ones for a second then! I'm considering getting in touch with that person who converts PS3 pads into 360 pad casings. PS3 pads are diabolical. Anyway, what's so amazing about PC controls? I find it really hard to imagine playing well with a keyboard and mouse.

Well.. To start - You've got every key on the keyboard to play around with - Binds ect
And the mouse is just better.. once you get used to it - Its more sensitive, but more accurate

PaulMacC
20-04-2010, 03:22 PM

If you come from console it'll be hard to get use to but it is far better.

dbgtz
20-04-2010, 05:38 PM
IN THE END, it is personal preference. Also I find it hard to believe games on PC are superior graphically to some PS3 games like uncharted 2, find me one and I'll believe you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!