PDA

View Full Version : I need an Idea

Eight.
16-04-2010, 06:00 PM
I need an Idea on what kind of website to make. Preferably not a forum idea. I wanted to graphics but I found that too hard. I want something that like in 6-12 months time it will be VERY popular

Trinity
16-04-2010, 08:09 PM
I wanted to graphics but I found that too hard.
So you're going to give up because it's difficult? Great way to live your life.

I want something that like in 6-12 months time it will be VERY popular
So does everyone else.

You're extremely unlikely to get any decent ideas from other people, if they had a good idea, why would they just give it away?
Go do some research. Find some sites that are pretty popular, work out what people like about them. Combine the things you find and add something to make it unique, then you should have yourself a pretty decent site.

Eight.
16-04-2010, 09:13 PM
So you're going to give up because it's difficult? Great way to live your life.

So does everyone else.

You're extremely unlikely to get any decent ideas from other people, if they had a good idea, why would they just give it away?
Go do some research. Find some sites that are pretty popular, work out what people like about them. Combine the things you find and add something to make it unique, then you should have yourself a pretty decent site.

Thanks for the bottom part of the post. I tried graphics - I tried to make a portfolio and I failed and I tried my best on things and it got frustrating. Simple, I thought I had a lot of knowledge in graphics and I didn't really. So I ditched that idea.

MattFr
16-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the bottom part of the post. I tried graphics - I tried to make a portfolio and I failed and I tried my best on things and it got frustrating. Simple, I thought I had a lot of knowledge in graphics and I didn't really. So I ditched that idea.

I have a lot of knowledge in graphics. I've been doing it for lots of years and have been taught by proper industry professionals. I still suck because I can't think of original and sleek ideas. However, once I come up with something, my graphics are great. Stick at it dude.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!