PDA

View Full Version : Mini help.

JT-Fan
02-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Hello,I am writing this thread to inform you of a new room I have made and hoping some staff would wish to work there.Please remember it opens tomorrow and is not yet popular because we need more publicity.

What are we.
Mini help is a group on habbo which help's habbos.It is different to normal help desks as it helps/advices on personal problems such as bullying,divorce,lies,love and so on. We don't want loads of habbos feeling bad so we wont "help" them but we will advice them on situations.

What do we do.
Habbos come into the "drop in room" called mini help. They can talk to staff over the bar or if they wish to go into a private room where people do not have to see them and hear them. We advice them on personal problems but we cannot get TOO INVOLVED as we do not want any greif.

How can you help.
All you have to do is to post here if you wish to help. There is no pay but a interview will have to be done and there is a pritty hard process to getting a job as we do not want just anyone helping out!

Any other questions.
Please post them below.

Thanks,Rupsie

Although I know this will not make a HUGE difference,it will still make SOME which is better then NONE.

Moved By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator) From Anything Not To Do With Habbo(x): Please Post In The Correct Forum.

JT-Fan
02-08-2005, 06:36 PM
*Nudge**!

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please Don't Double Post, Simply Edit Your Previous Post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!