PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboTunes ~ Staff Vacancies Listed.

DJRob-HabboTunes
17-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Hello fellow users!

HabboTunes has recently re-opened after unfortunate circumstances, with a few new DJs and management (including myself being within those categories). Following our new re-launch we are now looking for new staff to join our expanding site. We have vacancies in the following areas:

- DJs
- Event Organisers
- News Reporters
- Graphics Staff

To apply please follow the relevant application below. You may apply for more than one role, but we cannot guarantee you will get, if any at all. With regards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJ Jobs

Well, this is where it begins if you want to become a DJ at Habbo Tunes. What you need to do is copy and paste these question below, fill them in and send a voice recorder off with it of you Djing to: [email protected] (Any DJ Apps without a voice recording will not be accepted in and will be failed stright away!)

Habbo Name?:

Dj Name?:

Age?:

Have you got sam broadcaster 2 or 3 and know how to use sam 2 or 3?:

Have you got a clear speaking microphone?:

Have you got a good internet connection?:

How many legal songs do you have?:

Do you have any previouse experience?(if so where and how long for?):

What sets you applcation aside other Dj Apps?:

That all you need to do is copy and paste these answers above into a email, and send to where i said to send it. Also make sure you add your voice recording to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News Reporter Jobs

Well, this is where it begins if you want to become a News Reporter at Habbo Tunes. What you need to do is copy and paste these question below, fill them in and send a atical with it too: [email protected]

Habbo Name?:

Age?:

Know how to use cutenews?:

Have you got clear spelling (unlike some off mine :D)?:

Do you know how to write, and do articals?:

What sets you applcation aside other News Apps?:

That all you need to do is copy and paste these answers above into a email, and send to where i said to send it. Make sure you send you atical with it to or your application may not be accepted.

Events Organiser Jobs

Well, this is where it begins if you want to become a News Reporter at Habbo Tunes. What you need to do is copy and paste these question below, fill them in and send it too: [email protected]

Habbo Name?:

Age?:

Must be able to host at least 2 events a week?:

Must be able to give away furni to listners/people?:

What sets you applcation aside other News Apps?:

That all you need to do is copy and paste these answers above into a email, and send to where i said to send it. Make sure you fill out all the questions!

Graphics Jobs

Well, this is where it begins if you want to become a Graphics Artist at Habbo Tunes. What you need to do is copy and paste these question below, fill them in and send a atical with it too: [email protected]. Please include a sample, or samples of work part of which must be Habbo related (and a non-Habbo piece is welcomed) to show us what you are capable of. Work in this department would be primarily web graphics.

Habbo Name?:

Age?:

Which software do you use/able to use?:

What sets you application aside from other applicants?:

That all you need to do is copy and paste these answers above into a email, and send to where i said to send it. Make sure you send you atical with it to or your application may not be accepted.

Please allow a few working days for applications to be processed, as all applications go via a filter email. DJs please note a voice recording is required on all applications. Please answer all questions in your email. Replies to this thread will not be answered, and PrivateMessage applications will also not be taken, with regards.

HabboTunes, YOUR local Habbo Station.

www.habbotunes.org

_____

Many thanks to all who apply.
- DJ Rob

Moved by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); From 'Show off you website here'.

Tom
17-04-2010, 12:51 AM
We also, As He Forgot to add. Are looking for another Assistant Radio Manager!

If you are Interested Send in this App to [email protected]

Habbo Name:

Why Should we Choose You?:

What Sets you Aside to all other Applicants:

Do you have any Experience?:

How Long can you Dedicate to HabboTunes?:

Are you Confident in what your doing, Can Handle a Stressful Situation and is Very Helpful?:
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Also, If you could send some Experience, Or a Voice Clip of you DJing would also be Helpful Seeming I would like to know how good you are at DJing Too!

Good Luck anyone who Apps!

- Skynus (HabboTunes Radio Manager)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!