PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Right - I've had enough!

alexxxxx
02-08-2005, 06:57 PM
I have had enough of these - I hate habbo posts or Habbo is going down the plughole/toilet/hill/in popularity! IF YOU HATE HABBO WHY ARE YOU ON THIS FORUM, WHY DO YOU GO ON HABBO! If you wish to hate Habbo - PLEASE put it in the "Bobba" section so I dont have to the read the tosh and sencless stuff that is put out everyday! HABBO IS GOING DOWNHILL is not news, not a rumour - put it in Bobba please! THANK YOU!

Thread moved by Seacat (Forum Moderator) From 'Habbo UK News and Rumours' -- please post in the correct Forum.

howdy
02-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Wow, strong words there.

HolyWar
02-08-2005, 07:04 PM
I must say to post this in News and rumours is not much better on your part. Threads are constantly being posted in this section when whoever is posting it is full sure that they are posting in the wrong section. You are telling people not to do this when a mod will likely take care of it all.

Digital
02-08-2005, 07:05 PM
And you never do this?

HolyWar
02-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Well a thread was posted in the wrong section advising people that they are posting in the wrong section........Odd?

Also, people can have hate for the operations of the game or the way they are treated but still enjoy using Habbo. Not too many people come on here and just say "Habbo is Gay" they come and trash the name of Habbo admin and vent out their frustrations towards an unhelpful staff behind the game. And in closing, yes there are too many repetitive threads and people should search for a thread that they can post in before creating another regarding the exact same topic.

Toe.
02-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Not news, not a rumour, Spam :rolleyes:

alexxxxx
02-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Okay move this thread (if someone can) - I suppose I did put it in the wrong section - but just forget about this part - but at least i admitted it!

GommeInc
02-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Errrm, this forum isn't neccessarily only for people who go on habbo by the way.

Seacat
02-08-2005, 07:13 PM
sorted :)

Okay move this thread (if someone can) - I suppose I did put it in the wrong section - but just forget about this part - but at least i admitted it!

Owen
02-08-2005, 09:51 PM
i don't play habbo much but i come on the forum just to see old friends and stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!