PDA

View Full Version : [Building] My Summer Maze

Thomas
18-04-2010, 11:58 AM
lately i have been thinking about make a 20-30 room maze on habbo. but i was going to make a mat maze untill i realized there are thousands of them out there. so this maze is going to me a chair maze like missbeebee's or L1C's maze :) some of the rooms will be mats but only 4-5 of them.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2qdbo6p.png
this is the entrance to the maze :) i tryed to get a summer feeling to it. what do you think?
(also when it gets near winter i'll swap the summer furni to christmas furni)

Mickword
18-04-2010, 01:11 PM
I like it but its a bit simple, btw does that tele lead to the other one?

iChaz
18-04-2010, 01:40 PM
chair maze? lol furniture maze. try my furniture maze, search HotWater
yours looks really good so far and I'll be sure to try it :)

Jorc
18-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Looks pretty cool.

Thomas
18-04-2010, 02:23 PM
thanks for all your comments. i can now confirm there will be 21 rooms to this maze. all will be themed e.g: i furni type (lodge, mode ect) and furni theme (summer winter easter...) there are 4 mat maze rooms the rest are chair mazes :) i don't think it will be done for a little whill though ( 3 weeks min )

Catzsy
18-04-2010, 02:25 PM
thanks for all your comments. i can now confirm there will be 21 rooms to this maze. all will be themed e.g: i furni type (lodge, mode ect) and furni theme (summer winter easter...) there are 4 mat maze rooms the rest are chair mazes :) i don't think it will be done for a little whill though ( 3 weeks min )

Well that is quite a task you have there. Effective for purpose. Keep us posted! :)

Thomas
18-04-2010, 04:59 PM
i have just found out i cant do all the different themes from cost and i really cba to go looking for it. so i am now going to stick to 1 theme :) i can also announce that the maze is called: G A R D E N M A Z E :) and ofc by the name all the rooms will be gardens like the main room :)

EDIT: i also need 9 more sets of linking telles any type. feel free to add me (v1.8) and you can donate some or i can offa somthing ): lol

wiktoria
24-04-2010, 10:01 PM
I really like it Looks Nice :)

Thomas
25-04-2010, 05:20 AM
thanks you :) i have just been banned for 1 month so yeh. it sucks and major set back. lol
and the reason i was banned was unfair cause i was sitting in a room not even talking (i was on skype)

lPinoy
25-04-2010, 01:29 PM
thanks you :) i have just been banned for 1 month so yeh. it sucks and major set back. lol
and the reason i was banned was unfair cause i was sitting in a room not even talking (i was on skype)

You got banned for sitting in a room, not talking? Huh...

Its a neat little room, simple and nice. Good luck with it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!